News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B909307_WHITE-1__989079253.jpg

i thought North Melbourne were changing thier away top

To be fair. Port sell merchandise that says "Est. 1996" and "1870".

So bugger me if they even know!!
I'm pretty sure we don't roll with 1996 on any merch anymore, and any pictures of 1996 merch is pre-One Club.

I think you'll find its the generic playcorp stuff that has 1996. Anything the club commissions themselves will have 1870.
Even then it isn't. There's just a huge chance that Heardy hasn't got a clue what he's on about.
Untitled.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

adelaide-crows-players-line-up-for-the-national-anthem-prior-to-the-picture-id96942526

agreed. it worked really well in th 90s

Nice! Plenty of Copa's and a few Adipures in there as well. Not long after, the Predator Accelerator absolutely took over the world... good times!

Keeping the thread on track, it seems 2018 will be as close to this jumper as we've been.

Last edited:
All merch that contains 1996 (number plate included) would have been made pre-2010 when the One Club merger took place.

You're probably right, or maybe a year later if there was a bit of lag before things were able to be changed. I feel like I've seen 1996 stuff for sale more recently than that, but then again I feel like I finished high school three years ago and I turn 30 this weekend, so...

You're probably right, or maybe a year later if there was a bit of lag before things were able to be changed. I feel like I've seen 1996 stuff for sale more recently than that, but then again I feel like I finished high school three years ago and I turn 30 this weekend, so...
Hey mate, just checking your 21st is this weekend yeah? See you then

I know that AFL branded gear is pretty awful. But there is a tier lower than that.

Facebook stores

r8s5UiL.jpg
I had a mate that bought a piece of merch off of one of these facebook stores and would actually wear it around to various social gatherings. Key word: had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back