News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like it when geelong wear white shorts at home, it just doesn’t feel like their the home team. I still hope they wear blue shorts except for home games against teams like Collingwood and North

Simple fix, wear white shorts against North and Collingwood and the other home games have no teams in white shorts, easily fixed.

United are on the hawks ball, from memory they were a partner of Collingwood last year

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

well yeah.
But there's no way Geelong agree to wear white shorts V Collingwood at the MCG in Finals.

I thought in finals you can request what you want, but the AFL have right of Vito.

View attachment 817056
unsure if this is genuine or not but was in the comments on Facebook about the guernseys being on sale
Can someone photoshop the AFL and Deliveroo logos (once with the box and once without in teal) fully in the yellow and the Saints shield fully in the black bar? Just curious as to how it will look.

Can someone photoshop the AFL and Deliveroo logos (once with the box and once without in teal) fully in the yellow and the Saints shield fully in the black bar? Just curious as to how it will look.

1581033628382.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans 2020 Pride merch

RPS95883__54300.1581029690.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back