News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could pick up another one today. Castore are announcing something, however it is a image of Sydney they are using. The roosters have been predicted to go with castore also (the general thinking is that the swans and giants will not be with castore)
Yeah post did come as a surprise to me, however my mail did come a few months ago. Things could change but the two Nike tips were supposed to be relatively concrete

Saw these at Rebel, most likely due to a lack of ISC merch, Sekem produced Port jumpers with sublimated numbers.
zg0wbwR.jpg
UhdBkwf.jpg

well, what happened?
Who knows. Nothing has been announced, but the port store instagram page is following macron and macron sa (south Australia) which all but confirms the macron rumour (which i think had been floating around as a potential apparel change for the 2020 season)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw these at Rebel, most likely due to a lack of ISC merch, Sekem produced Port jumpers with sublimated numbers.
zg0wbwR.jpg
UhdBkwf.jpg
The more I look at this the more interested I get. Obviously it has the 2020 logo, but we haven’t used that font for the 1870 since 2014 or so. Then there’s the sublimated number which is something I’ve never seen on a best & less jumper, but it has the little AFL logo too. Sublimating the logos on these is something they should’ve been doing for a long time now, I’m not sure why they never did that before, it’s more durable and probably slightly cheaper too. $70 for that though is highway robbery holy hell.

Those numbers look nice. I think it would be great if teams could use their own number fonts on guernseys, it would add some uniqueness
Agreed, until the clubs start doing stupid stuff with their numbers to make money i.e. some sort of video game pixelated sh*t

Will Richmonds gold logo say back to back next year? Just a slight guernsey change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back