News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with all these 3rd tier brands joining up, I figured Adelaide is a big enough club to demand at least a puma.
Probably depends on whether some of the manufacturers wanted to take another club on board as well. I'd be interested to know those sorts of details.

What's up with all these 3rd tier brands joining up, I figured Adelaide is a big enough club to demand at least a puma.
Money would and distribution would be a large part of it. The Crows polo doesn't look that bad imo, just not a very good image of it.

I wouldn't put oneil, or macron, as a third tier supplier. And as we've seen from nike previously you can't say that a top tier supplier can be the best quality and design (the Adidas collar a couple years back i wasn't the biggest fan of)

Has anyone heard if the dogs will be renewing Asics after the 5 year agreement ends at the end of 2021?

Would love to get on board with Puma.

Has anyone heard if the dogs will be renewing Asics after the 5 year agreement ends at the end of 2021?

Asics are great man. I love that big triangle on the collar.

I can see asics staying put. If they do change i can not see puma taking over, I think 2 sides are plenty for them and if they were to expand to another side I dont think it would be Victorian, maybe a team in sa or wa (or Brisbane if they get on a role)

Asics are great man. I love that big triangle on the collar.
Before they stuck that red dorito on the collar the jumper was actually fairly decent from Asics IMO. Colour and cut was light years better than BLK anyway.

The offfield gear is horrendous though. Overcomplicated designs, weird materials. Probably wishful thinking with Puma, but it's just done really well.

If the AFLW pre season training is anything to go by maybe Geelongs gear is delayed and won’t be ready for the start of pre season in December. All AFLW clubs are training in last years gear at the moment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201113-234225_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201113-234225_Chrome.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
ab3637e7ee808be92b9fa71a83a532fa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we see isc stick around with Collingwood. No announcement has been made and the isc logo is still feature on the website (which should have been removed by now if it was to change). Maybe nike has only been mentioned as it relates to the netball side, not the afl club (apart from the supply of shoes)

Could we see isc stick around with Collingwood. No announcement has been made and the isc logo is still feature on the website (which should have been removed by now if it was to change). Maybe nike has only been mentioned as it relates to the netball side, not the afl club (apart from the supply of shoes)
Collingwood has other things to worry about at the moment

Think ISC is bankrupt/administration? Hence why all clubs have to change over

Think ISC is bankrupt/administration? Hence why all clubs have to change over
I think they were pretty close to administration, but they still have a handful of other clubs on the books. So to date they have Canberra, nsw rugby and west coast fever in the netball. I think its most likely they will have a new supplier, Sydney also still have isc listed.

But with the partner still being listed at this stage of the game you have to think that a partner change just might not happen.

I think xblades is closer to administration/bankruptcy then isc has been.

Could the thin stripes be a reference to the original Fremantle Football Club has shown on meros site for their first ever Heritage jumper?
View attachment 1010696
I did think that originally, probably makes the most sense as far as their reasoning goes. But I think the more prominent chevrons is a lot stronger.

I think they were pretty close to administration, but they still have a handful of other clubs on the books. So to date they have Canberra, nsw rugby and west coast fever in the netball. I think its most likely they will have a new supplier, Sydney also still have isc listed.

But with the partner still being listed at this stage of the game you have to think that a partner change just might not happen.

I think xblades is closer to administration/bankruptcy then isc has been.
Keep in mind ISC has re-signed with union and league clubs recently, so it’s not like the actual business is disappearing. I think someone mentioned they had different styles of contract

Keep in mind ISC has re-signed with union and league clubs recently, so it’s not like the actual business is disappearing. I think someone mentioned they had different styles of contract
Union is a new contract after xblades quit the contract with 2 years to go. They are, from the sounds of it, doing more of the community football style contract. Which would be similar to the deal they had with the suns and saints; the saints wont continue with this deal and its still up in the air if the suns will or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back