News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it me or has the official logo also changed, removed the rays? Note this is also on the back of the clash jersey in place of the GC logo by itself

1605577549742.png

EDIT:

This is from the wiki, did a quick dig and found that the change occured between the 2019/2019 seasons. Most obvious change is on the pressers. Mero

1605577644187.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, the gold bib above the number survives yet another manufacturer change. This will be the seventh consecutive season where it appears as a random cut-out, not defined by any stitching or template. It is not a design feature. It was a part of the 2XU template and then braindead BLK decided to repurpose it (as they did with Adelaide's cut-off hoops) without even thinking about whether it made sense. XBlades, ISC and now New Balance have all now kept the redundant bib because people inside the club have likely gotten used to it and no one cares too much to make a change.

It is my single biggest hate across the entire league.

NAR_Flatlay016__61223.1605568420.jpg

After seeing the GC range I am slightly excited and hopefully that a very similar range of both products and designs makes its way to St Kilda. Running shorts and tracksuit pants would be quite possibly the best thing ever to become available

I don't talk to anyone from JS anymore, are they under the Belgravia banner and could make stuff like the GC and St Kilda stuff?Noticed their factory in Salisbury seems to be for sale so I wonder if they're expanding or something.
the page was using both belgravia and js. I wouldnt think JS will last long, no actual mention of js on either the suns or saints press releases, just belgravia (atleast for the suns). Would of/was JS involved with the isc deals with STK or GC last year?

Because that charcoal colour is way less garish than red and yellow?
Thr charcoal works so well as a 3rd colour its criminal they haven't worked it into the kit

That said, GWS should have gone the sky blue option and let GC have the orange, in hindsight

the page was using both belgravia and js. I wouldnt think JS will last long, no actual mention of js on either the suns or saints press releases, just belgravia (atleast for the suns). Would of/was JS involved with the isc deals with STK or GC last year?
JS Sports are ****ing trash.
When I played soccer in 2013 the JS kits I would wear with some crappy cheap material would give me a rash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back