News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pointy vee is back! I love it! It’s much more noticeable in the vid.

Also, how cool is the “engineered to the specifications of elite athletes” (I’m paraphrasing) Nike jock tag making a return! It just feels so right.

The polos and hoodies are clean too. This is a good start from Nike.
Im pretty sure the quality of the gear was the main issue of nike kits.

Interesting close up of the new Swans jumper, looks to be almost a mesh-style material for the jumper; tiny holes throughout the jumper I'd say for keeping the players cool

CW7117-673-D__02844.1606282994.jpg

I'll put my hand up and accept I was wrong

I didn't see Nike returning so soon.

Looks good so I'm happy - I just wonder how/why the Carlton break down got so bad

Looks good so I'm happy - I just wonder how/why the Carlton break down got so bad
If the rumours are true it would be quality. Even the Melbourne city ones were pretty poor quality. The stitching used looks pretty poor (but time will see what its actually like), and the mesh fabric can go either way. I'm just hoping the fabric used on supporter gear is more appropriate for the fan.

If the rumours are true it would be quality. Even the Melbourne city ones were pretty poor quality. The stitching used looks pretty poor (but time will see what its actually like), and the mesh fabric can go either way. I'm just hoping the fabric used on supporter gear is more appropriate for the fan.
Do you remembers Blades first attempt that that breakable material that looked like paper towel on the replicas? Haha

Yeah, it really seemed like they stopped caring for a few years

I thought the Carlton Nike gear was good up until about 2017. That’s when the training gear started to have all the heat pressed logos and the following year the Guernsey did too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought the Carlton Nike gear was good up until about 2017. That’s when the training gear started to have all the heat pressed logos and the following year the Guernsey did too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have a thread on it somewhere, but from memory weird little things started happening around 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on

They entered in 2012

So wouldn't that mean 2022 is ten years?
Probably goes off the club unveiling, think they revealed the Giants name and jumpers the year before they entered.
The pointy vee is back! I love it! It’s much more noticeable in the vid.

Also, how cool is the “engineered to the specifications of elite athletes” (I’m paraphrasing) Nike jock tag making a return! It just feels so right.

The polos and hoodies are clean too. This is a good start from Nike.
yeah, was just about to comment this. LOVE that jock tag!

View attachment 1018791
Found this picture a little interesting the other week on the membership site - could that inverted design of the home that the kid on the far left is wearing be a new away/clash guernsey?
It would make no sense though as it doesn’t resolve a clash against some teams such as Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back