News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve represented 150 years by just using their current jumper with some kind of Magic Eye-looking texture? Weird.

Something like this would’ve been better, don’t love it but it’s a bit of a nod to both eras.

View attachment 1910482

And definitely with black shorts!
Wouldn't it be the new logo on the jumper.
dezRvRb.jpg

The white jumper has been used by the club every year between 1991 and 1912 (except 1920 to 1922). That is 80 years of the clubs 150 years. The jumpers before 1912 were red and white and blue and white before 1880. So for most of the history of the club the jumper has had a white back.

Last edited:

Looks good as the jock tag on the guernsey but including the team logo next to the manufacturer looks so weird on the shorts, there mustn’t be many times the team logo was included on the shorts aswell

Unsure about other clubs, but Richmond have had their logo on the shorts for years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know its big in america with the NBA but I feel like it would be cool if more afl clubs should do this not just North...

they need to include the shorts tho i think

and agree, would be good ifthat was a requirement (and people could then point out potential issues!)

I know its big in america with the NBA but I feel like it would be cool if more afl clubs should do this not just North...

Just a quick guess of shorts:

1. White 2. Blue 3. Blue 4. White 5. Blue 6. Blue 7. Blue 8. White 9. Blue 10. White 11. Blue 13. White 14. Blue 15. White 16. White 17. Blue 18. Blue 19. White 20. White 21. Blue 22. Blue 23. White 24. White

This leaves north with majority blue short throughout the season (12 times) and less white used (11 times) though pretty even

Just a quick guess of shorts:

1. White 2. Blue 3. Blue 4. White 5. Blue 6. Blue 7. Blue 8. White 9. Blue 10. White 11. Blue 13. White 14. Blue 15. White 16. White 17. Blue 18. Blue 19. White 20. White 21. Blue 22. Blue 23. White 24. White

This leaves north with majority blue short throughout the season (12 times) and less white used (11 times) though pretty even
Same rule used for Geelong needs to apply for North in regards to white shorts.

Who won the comp for the good friday design do we know what happened there, also curious about the retro kit which looks to be worn in rd 5, 10,11 and 17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same rule used for Geelong needs to apply for North in regards to white shorts.
no. navy looks like black and royal blue doesn't. case by case basis. we should wear white shorts when we host the bulldogs, and collingwood because of the stripes, and maybe west coast. nowhere near as widely necessary as geelong's.

we're innovators once again! hopefully this catches on like friday night footy did

we're innovators once again! hopefully this catches on like friday night footy did
Its been a thing in other sports and I love the idea keen to see more teams do this, clubs with 2 kits will be a bit boring but teams like north and the crows will be good due to their great range of kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back