News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Very big Long shot, but I thought the best move for Gold Coast is to rebrand as the Gold Coast Sharks and bring the association with Southport to the forefront a lot more, its the best way for the club to get its own independence from the AFL over time.
Sharks are aggressive, strong, to be feared. What's the worst Suns are gonna do to you? Give you sunburn? 😡 Should've been Sharks from the beginning.

Alongside new logo, apparently Crows are "weighing up subtle tweaks to its home jumper."
Navy cuffs please.
View attachment 2097052

Also Chery now has a 2D logo which should make Saints jumpers look bit cleaner.
View attachment 2097059

We couldn’t completely 2018 preseason camp the home jumper all together could we? I don’t think there’s as issue with the current, navy cuffs are fine but surely the change isn’t anything too drastic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not surprising at all, they have been dreadful since the start.

I originally thought the contract was four years (which would end this year) but have heard it’s until 2027/2028 and difficult for the Pies to back out due to how expensive the deal is.

Hope you’re correct on this, can’t wait to see the back of Nike!
adidas and collingwood just makes sense anyways. the whole 3 stripes etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s because non of your supporters buy anything and don’t care scout football. There’s never any supply and demand issues!!!
The phrasing is off but I think the sentiment is spot on. I reckon if any club was with Nike and went through the gold logo debacle, the club and their fans would be similarly frustrated. This of course is amplified with one of the bigger fanbases in the AFL, but I could imagine the same happening with Port, even despite the total fanbase size being in the bottom 4 in the AFL. If there’s any plus I can give Nike though, their off field stuff is pretty bloody nice.

No complaints from Sydney 😉
See if they win the flag and have to iron on the gold AFL logo how they like their association with Nike.

Nike makes good stuff, but no ability to do anything that isn't planned 12 months in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back