News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Xan once leaked an NBA jersey of all things so there is definitely a Nike connection.
Forgot about that, but I do remember now that you bring it up. I reckon the connection is there and there’s nothing wrong with that but the hostility is confusing given the criticism of Nike in the AFL isn’t for no reasons and definitely warranted.

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

All I can say for literally anyone in this thread (and this is fully opinionated), if you know something about jumpers in 2025, share it, provide some evidence if you have some (we love that) or if it's speculation, provide reasoning (we love coming up with ideas too!). Simple method I reckon.

So please, let people who regularly post and speculate and find things and share things have their fun, if you have a problem with us doing this? Oh well 🤷‍♂️. Respectfully to everyone here including myself, we are talking about footy jumpers, whether they say adidas, nike or idk kmart, we will still buy them, debate them, and watch them be worn week in, week out. So please, just stop acting like you run the show.

Probs too much to say there, but idk just want to say it. Hope everyone has a fine day!

FAKE NEWS! collingwood and nike recently extended their partnership, also IF adidas or a new company was taking over they would need a 18-24 month window to design, produce and manufacture the product.

stop lying and spreading BS rumours.
If there was an extension, we would have heard about it…

this isn't a "predictions" or "idea's" thread. if you want to have some fun then go to one of those threads. this thread is for solid info "bro".
will do bro.
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

All I can say for literally anyone in this thread (and this is fully opinionated), if you know something about jumpers in 2025, share it, provide some evidence if you have some (we love that) or if it's speculation, provide reasoning (we love coming up with ideas too!). Simple method I reckon.

So please, let people who regularly post and speculate and find things and share things have their fun, if you have a problem with us doing this? Oh well 🤷‍♂️. Respectfully to everyone here including myself, we are talking about footy jumpers, whether they say adidas, nike or idk kmart, we will still buy them, debate them, and watch them be worn week in, week out. So please, just stop acting like you run the show.

Probs too much to say there, but idk just want to say it. Hope everyone has a fine day!
trefoil on a collingwood jumper would be incredible.

now i have, whats your thoughts on nikes quality, never owned one so can't really say anything or defend them, but would love to see pies go with a new manufacturer so they finally wear the swooping pie or something differnt also want to see Geelong do the same not a fan of the cotton on template

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't say i don't like them tho a nice touch
Yeah sort of a callback to the 2003 guernsey that had the white trim on the collar and cuffs, probably my all-time favourite Pies guernsey. I also pushed the stripes well above the shoulder line where Nike cuts them off and it looks so much better in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back