Discussion New Merchandise for 2014 - Confirmed Merch in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received an email from the club today, also the Bombers have updated their store. The new polo posted earlier is just a "pre season" polo. Bombers have done this for several years now. So we will see an update in a few months. Also see below for an 'Aqua' training singlet, same template as 2013.
y5ary8ez.jpg
ybatysu2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get why they put the stick man logo on the St Kilda one, when we've only ever used the cross shield. It would have been better if they'd been more accurate with all of them.

First 18 had a range of old school "hero jerseys" at one stage, they started off with a Richmond #17 and a St Kilda #4. I was going to buy one, but the material felt like the cheapest, $1 a meter crap from Lincraft, and the sewn on badges were already coming off on most of them, so I skipped it.

Hopefully these ones are better quality, but I still wouldn't spend anywhere near to $150 on it!

I don't get why they put the stick man logo on the St Kilda one, when we've only ever used the cross shield. It would have been better if they'd been more accurate with all of them.
I absolutely agree. But I do remember that when I was a kid, all the jumpers looked like this. VFL logo and the fake "club crest" made up by the VFL marketing department. Some clubs even had "design elements" that the real jerseys never had.

Maybe they are going for that kids fan guernsey look and hoping to inspire a nostalgia boner in us 70's and 80's kids!

Collingwood Star Athletic plain white polo, while Bucks seems to be wearing the polo from 2013 season.
BY5pdv7CQAAlYOv.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back