Certified Legendary Thread New mods for Bay 13 - you decide - congratulations Dinsdale and zackah

Who are the best all-round good guys who should moderate the filthy cesspit of Bay 13?

• DanWA

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Maximum Gawnage

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • William Wonka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zackah

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Dinsdale

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Suze

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • bontshow

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Mofra

• Laproaig

• avoca driver

• Br Blivclavs

• Banana Bread

• Elmer_Judd

• Jazny

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Cryosleep

• Stper17

• lethality

• A Cut Above

• crazywildhorse

• Nelso

• Old Mildura Boy

• Bloodret

• Gongswan

• Lavendar Bushranger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you were the bear :think:

phcVb0.gif

:$

Are you Andrew Dillon?

Umpring is 'as good its ever been'

And you 'answered the question in full'

No wonder the Cats are sliding down if this is the expectations
As a highly regarded Carlton poster, I guess I'd expect an answer like this.

I posted links to the thread where the term was coined and associated supporting evidence.

As a highly regarded Carlton poster, I guess I'd expect an answer like this.

I posted links to the thread where the term was coined and associated supporting evidence.
I asked 2 hours ago what the word was and you haven't provided shit other than to say it gets changed to spreadsheets, which obviously doesn't help me at all.

This is like Chris Scott asking Porky to kick goals, then Porky kicking 0 goals, Chris Scott calling him out on kicking no goals and Porkies defense being he kicked goals last season.

I asked 2 hours ago what the word was and you haven't provided shit other than to say it gets changed to spreadsheets, which obviously doesn't help me at all.

This is like Chris Scott asking Porky to kick goals, then Porky kicking 0 goals, Chris Scott calling him out on kicking no goals and Porkies defense being he kicked goals last season.
Nice melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vegemite is a spread that puts a rose in every cheek.

Pretty sure those bans were for having my say on player performance by way of voting on "best player' polls.

Can I get unbant from the "Things more stable..." Fred please?

How the fudge do you get thread bant from the Unstable Richmond Supporters thread ?
Oh I know, dollars to donuts you were mashed up by a flog here who had a meltdown at Springvale McDonalds a month Lel

How the fudge do you get thread bant from the Unstable Richmond Supporters thread ?
Oh I know, dollars to donuts you were mashed up by a flog here who had a meltdown at Springvale McDonalds a month Lel

Haha. Yeah probably Springvale Maccas and maybe Socrates2 - it's my one great regret because it's an excellent thread.

Back