New Players Post Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you an arseh*le to everyone?

Do you have a sook whenever someone criticises you or when something doesn't go your way?

Yeah that's so funny that I just had a sook calling you an arseh*le.

What are you talking about? Do you even read what you're saying before you post?

Kerrby said:
Great internet tough guy right here.

Haha, okay mate, whatever you say.

You just need to harden the ____ up.

TFLUA, we have alot more posters than 2, and we beat your team last week so suck on that :D.

Welcome RooBoy74, you'll start off this week :).
Bullsh!t call Kerrby.

I respect you more than most, but when yo insist on making unneccesary and untruthful posts like that you're gonna (rightly) cop flack.

I will agree with you there Ponce, thats for sure.

FWIW I think LJP has displayed what everyone knows with the above posts. Some people never change, they just stay w***ers.

FWIW I think LJP has displayed what everyone knows with the above posts. Some people never change, they just stay w***ers.

:D:D

Haha, okay mate.

First, you crack the shits with two sites, one makes a few minor changes which you do not like, you complain and whinge and eventually leave. For a short period, you return, spamming the site with absolute rubbish, starting fights with many posters until everyone has had enough of your childish, immature antics and you leave for good. You upset quite a few people, some of whom leave because they didn't want to put up with your bullshit anymore.

The second site you quit for some unknown reason, most likely to do with your dislike of the fantasy competitions.

You then start your own site, a rebel site which steals players/posters from a variety of sites. You spam various forums along with other posters, encouraging posters from various sites to sign up to this new forum. The site then runs for a while, before more unrest follows. The pressures and the workload of being admin of the site force you to step down to a normal moderators role after deciding to not continue with the admin position.

You then crack the shits once again after copping a minor infraction from one of the admins for taking the abuse too far. You then vow never to return to the site that was your own creation. Once again, like before, you return only to try and delete the entire forum's cricket statistics in probably one of the biggest hissy fits the world has ever seen. You then cop a life ban for doing so. Then, you become part of a rival site, to vent your intense hatred for the original fantasy sports forum, the one which you help found. Kind of ironic isn't it mate?

Then, to cap it all off, you return to the site which you left in the first place because you didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

And now you have the audacity to call me a w***er?

Someone who has never seen any background to this might think you in your teens, maybe late teens or early twenties. Nope, you're 32. 32 years of age and still acting like a spoilt brat who's had his lollies taken away from him because he made a complete mess on his bib. You would have to be the most immature, childish, irresponsible, juvenile person in their mid-30's that I have ever associated with. Your actions at times and in the past are nothing short of embarassing and it is not only I who shares these views, there are others who think you are a complete knobjockey.

This board has started to become a little stale and I am trying to get some ____in conflict into this board. It's turned into a total wankfest of late, no-one seems to sledge anymore, a lot of sides don't really seem to post all that much despite recruiting many posters over the entire length of the season. You could perhaps say it's gotten a bit boring.

But you keep thinking that mate, you keep thinking that. :thumbsu:

Name: JasRulz63
Prefferd Position 1: Half Forward Flank
Prefferd Position 2: Wing
Prefferd Position 3: Forward Pocket
Number: 63
Height: 185cm
Weight: 85kg

Might know me as CricketFanAA from other forums :)

CFAA!

Wonders will be on the blower I presume.

Boncer might want you at the Bombers.

Name: JasRulz63
Prefferd Position 1: Half Forward Flank
Prefferd Position 2: Wing
Prefferd Position 3: Forward Pocket
Number: 63
Height: 185cm
Weight: 85kg

Might know me as CricketFanAA from other forums :)
I think Doggies recruited you, so i'll give you a PM and let you know what's happening.

Haha, okay mate.

First, you crack the shits with two sites, one makes a few minor changes which you do not like, you complain and whinge and eventually leave. For a short period, you return, spamming the site with absolute rubbish, starting fights with many posters until everyone has had enough of your childish, immature antics and you leave for good. You upset quite a few people, some of whom leave because they didn't want to put up with your bullshit anymore.

The second site you quit for some unknown reason, most likely to do with your dislike of the fantasy competitions.

You then start your own site, a rebel site which steals players/posters from a variety of sites. You spam various forums along with other posters, encouraging posters from various sites to sign up to this new forum. The site then runs for a while, before more unrest follows. The pressures and the workload of being admin of the site force you to step down to a normal moderators role after deciding to not continue with the admin position.

You then crack the shits once again after copping a minor infraction from one of the admins for taking the abuse too far. You then vow never to return to the site that was your own creation. Once again, like before, you return only to try and delete the entire forum's cricket statistics in probably one of the biggest hissy fits the world has ever seen. You then cop a life ban for doing so. Then, you become part of a rival site, to vent your intense hatred for the original fantasy sports forum, the one which you help found. Kind of ironic isn't it mate?

Then, to cap it all off, you return to the site which you left in the first place because you didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

And now you have the audacity to call me a w***er?

Someone who has never seen any background to this might think you in your teens, maybe late teens or early twenties. Nope, you're 32. 32 years of age and still acting like a spoilt brat who's had his lollies taken away from him because he made a complete mess on his bib. You would have to be the most immature, childish, irresponsible, juvenile person in their mid-30's that I have ever associated with. Your actions at times and in the past are nothing short of embarassing and it is not only I who shares these views, there are others who think you are a complete knobjockey.

This board has started to become a little stale and I am trying to get some ____in conflict into this board. It's turned into a total wankfest of late, no-one seems to sledge anymore, a lot of sides don't really seem to post all that much despite recruiting many posters over the entire length of the season. You could perhaps say it's gotten a bit boring.

But you keep thinking that mate, you keep thinking that. :thumbsu:

Some people just cant let go of the past can they. How is Bigcricket? Still talking to yourself over there?

You should really see someone about your obsession problems, you seem to be the only one who remembers all of the above and possibly the only one that cares.

Get a life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people just cant let go of the past can they. How is Bigcricket? Still talking to yourself over there?

You should really see someone about your obsession problems, you seem to be the only one who remembers all of the above and possibly the only one that cares.

Get a life.

Haha, still a ____wit I see. :thumbsu:

I dont think sense and LJ go together well. For a start he says I created TF, funny Im not Huss, well at least last I checked I wasnt residing in Hong Kong.

LJ = misinformed w***er

LJ is making a lot of sense atm.

:thumbsu:

Rooboy74 said:
I dont think sense and LJ go together well. For a start he says I created TF, funny Im not Huss, well at least last I checked I wasnt residing in Hong Kong.

LJ = misinformed w***er

You were still admin, knobjockey.

Notice how you didn't deny any of it either. I don't think anyone will forget the tanty you threw, it wouldn't be out of place on a catwalk.

:thumbsu:

You were still admin, knobjockey.

Notice how you didn't deny any of it either. I don't think anyone will forget the tanty you threw, it wouldn't be out of place on a catwalk.
lol i called som1 nobjockey really early on, i think in the match thread i got suspended for, and every1 was like 'wtf is nobjockey'. good to know its not just a term only i use.

Name: Tigers4premiers
Preferred Position 1: CHF
Preferred Position 2: FB
Preferred Position 3: Ruck
Number: 69 - doesnt really matter
Height: 195cm
Weight: 90kg

Also on a friends forum called cjsport where i am admin called cgjh but im mostly on this... I recently got a beep test of 15.8 (seriously), have a great kick and brilliant overhead marking skills... richmond passed me up because they wanted to pick up Alex Gilmour :p

Remove this Banner Ad

New Players Post Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back