New Players Post Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

No worries.

Could anyone interested in recruiting Toddys pm him ASAP.

If you are not picked up by Thursday, I'll see what I can do. Don't worry, you'll be getting a game somewhere. :thumbsu:

name: simo_rulzzz
preferred position 1= forward pocket
preferred position 2= center wing
preferred position 3= rover
height= 185
weight 75kg
preferred team: ANY
number: doesn't matter to me

im a quick player who can produce something out of nothing

We wonders why you cant even quote a post.

Pretty Simple thing to do really.

Try again Maybe tool :thumbsdown: :)

Name: Cats_Fan
Preffered Position 1: Rover
Preffered Position 2: HBF
Preffered Position 3: HFF
Number: 3, but doesn't matter
Height: 188
Weight: 87kg
Preferred Team: Geelong Gumbies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wouldnt mind joining a team, preferably something to do with geelong, but i really don't care.

so if anyone would like to sign up a 6 foot 1, 90 kg backman with a thumping left foot kick :D.....

Demons???

would tell deestroy about you, but don't want to lose my position...

i wouldnt mind joining a team, preferably something to do with geelong, but i really don't care.

so if anyone would like to sign up a 6 foot 1, 90 kg backman with a thumping left foot kick :D.....

Try pm'ing cats2rise or whoever posts the side in the Gumbies threads.

Failing that, pm me and join the Sharks :thumbsu:

For those who didn't make the cut, I'm trying to get a second league, based on regional areas (someone's started trying to get a Geelong leagues team together!) going ...

I have decided to suss out interest in starting a second Bigfooty fantasy footy league here.

Regional Leagues has grown exponentially over the last 16 months and there is fertile ground for a bunch of new teams, geographically based in the nation's outer, to get involved.

For the sake of transparency I thought I'd state it here. Also if anyone is hanging out to play in the Sweet FA but has missed the cut for this season, its a second option.

Well I'd offer to take you at the West Coast Wonders, But Seems your a Richmond supporter I recon you'd probably like it at The Fighting Furies.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Players Post Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back