News New Uniform and Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in the AFL shop in Carousel on the weekend, & I asked the bloke about the re-branded Freo merchandise. He said they would have it all in stock on the 1st of November.

Shane's World wont be too happy. Toady it lost it's preeminent position as the member's voice of our Club. (Which isn't even a football Club apparently).

In today's West an article about our Board Member Kate mentioned Bigfooty in the same sentence as a website for the fans.

Good to see. Not that I care about promoting Chief's World but at least there is a crack in the monopoly that is Shane's World.

Does the anchor in the new logo remind anybody else of a stick figure person lying on their back with their legs in the air? All it really needs now is a pair of CFM boots.

Shane's World wont be too happy. Toady it lost it's preeminent position as the member's voice of our Club. (Which isn't even a football Club apparently).

In today's West an article about our Board Member Kate mentioned Bigfooty in the same sentence as a website for the fans.

Good to see. Not that I care about promoting Chief's World but at least there is a crack in the monopoly that is Shane's World.

Yeh, I saw that and thought it was good stuff to see an alternative 'voice of the people' get a mention.

Love the guernsey you guys are adopting and the enhancing of your most unique colour purple, but geez how in the world the marketers and designers that came up with the logo still have a job is beyond me, that font looks like the cheap tacky font that was the numbers on the back of Port guernseys in 1997 before we realised how stupid it was! I hope your logo is progressively modified over the coming years to strengthen it up because after all the good work you've done off the field this is a pretty poor step in the wrong direction.

I just had a thought about our club's history and the new jumper and made this post on dockerland.

If i recall correctly, in '03 we secured a finals birth by defeating North Melbourne wearing the red and white heritage jumper. Big Pav took a screamer, dobbed a goal and our first final was secured.
there's your link to history of the fremantle dockers and that jumper style, except we just made it more current fremantle.
In my mind that was a significant moment in our history.
I personally prefer the purple haze jumper, but am trying to find ways to make this new one significant.

Congratulations to the Genova Dockers on becoming the 2011 AFL Italia premiers. This is the photo accompanying the story on the offical FFC website:

LOGO2011-246B-use-this-one.jpg

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/121367/default.aspx

They couldn't really put this photo up announcing a premiership, could they?

genovadockers_team_w400.jpg

Great looking jumper. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great performance by the Genovese.

And even better when you consider they had to overcome all that derision, bad feng shui and loser symbolism.

Didn't that mob lose the grand final
last year or was that another one of our international clubs?
Well done! :)

That was the Cincinnati Dockers. They won the 2 previous premierships but couldn't achieve the threepeat. I guess the christmas tree and anchor finally dragged them down.

whats with only 15 players, is it a special league with reduced numbers?

The players with mafia connections obviously stood out of camera shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Uniform and Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back