Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Must make you happier to see Aaron already practicing with them.

What I am most happy about is he seems to have cut that long luxurious hippy hair - wake-up call for Aaron, short back and sides like Johnny Unitas! Now that's a haircut you could set your watch to.

What I am most happy about is he seems to have cut that long luxurious hippy hair - wake-up call for Aaron, short back and sides like Johnny Unitas! Now that's a haircut you could set your watch to.

Skip and Shannon commented about his appearance, said he looks 5 years younger and means all business/committed.

How are Jets fans feeling about Mekhi Becton this year? Do you think he's finally turned the corner and got his injuries under control, or is he going to be another player with great potential who never quite got beyond the starting gate?
I'll believe it when I see it Ace. Now smoke me a kipper!

I'm the same. I would love to see a dominant lineman playing hard, aggressive football, but to have season-ending knee injuries in consecutive years... I wouldn't put money on him playing a full season at this point, let's say.
Kippers at the ready! At least you didn't call me a smeg head. :D

I'm the same. I would love to see a dominant lineman playing hard, aggressive football, but to have season-ending knee injuries in consecutive years... I wouldn't put money on him playing a full season at this point, let's say.
Kippers at the ready! At least you didn't call me a smeg head. :D
I was going to call you Ace-hole but you seem like a decent bloke 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Saleh has just announced that Zach Wilson and Mekhi Becton will both feature in the Hall of Fame game this week (I can't believe football is back already!). Things don't look great for Zach, but there's a chance that sitting behind Rogers for a couple of years might turn him into a good career backup, and Mekhi can hold up if his knees can. I'd like to see things turn around for both of them.

Good luck, lads. Let's see you play your hearts out!

What are your thoughts on week 2 of the preseason against Carolina? I didn't see a lot of it, but glad to see that Becton got some good playing time and wanted to stay on the field, and Zach looked like he was playing with a bit more maturity and calmness.

What are your thoughts on week 2 of the preseason against Carolina? I didn't see a lot of it, but glad to see that Becton got some good playing time and wanted to stay on the field, and Zach looked like he was playing with a bit more maturity and calmness.
Not to talk down the beat down the Jets gave the Panthers but Reich made the point to say we ran the most vanilla shit ever in the press conference, keeping everything hidden for week 1. And Matt Corral sucks. Game is simply too fast for him. Cant process quick enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back