Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

So after quite a few years switching off from my love for the Jets after Sanchez, Smith and Fitzpatrick and other failures broke me …I only just discovered a few days ago that Rogers has joined the team and Wilson is looking better already from the legends influence.

Im
Back baby !!!!

Mostly because of Rogers. Love that guy.

Im
All in for this season and let’s hope the Jets can finally bring home the god damn bacon ..

So after quite a few years switching off from my love for the Jets after Sanchez, Smith and Fitzpatrick and other failures broke me …I only just discovered a few days ago that Rogers has joined the team and Wilson is looking better already from the legends influence.

Im
Back baby !!!!

Mostly because of Rogers. Love that guy.

Im
All in for this season and let’s hope the Jets can finally bring home the god damn bacon ..

I don't blame you for being broken by all the Jets shambles of recent years. I'm a Dolphins fan, so I definitely know how it feels to try to follow a team who seem to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again, with no end in sight...

But - things do seem to be turning around in the AFC East! The Bills are one of the best teams in the league, the Fins have Tua and McDaniel (and just as importantly, are looking like a healthier, well-run team for the first time in years), and Rogers will be slinging the ball from behind Mekhi Becton. Strange though it may be, the AFCE could be one of the most exciting divisions to watch this year!

Welcome back and I hope you have a fantastic season, only to be crushed by Miami in the AFC Championship! :)

I don't blame you for being broken by all the Jets shambles of recent years. I'm a Dolphins fan, so I definitely know how it feels to try to follow a team who seem to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again, with no end in sight...

But - things do seem to be turning around in the AFC East! The Bills are one of the best teams in the league, the Fins have Tua and McDaniel (and just as importantly, are looking like a healthier, well-run team for the first time in years), and Rogers will be slinging the ball from behind Mekhi Becton. Strange though it may be, the AFCE could be one of the most exciting divisions to watch this year!

Welcome back and I hope you have a fantastic season, only to be crushed by Miami in the AFC Championship! :)
Sanchez broke me. I had so much faith in that boy.

And yes …AFC east is a fantastic comp with big crowds and psychopathic fans.

I just want Namath to see the Jets in a SB before he goes. Love that guy too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually..it’s the opposite isn’t it lol

They’re banking on few jets losses
It's a strange one. The bar benefits when the jets win - people come to cheer against Rodgers load up at the bar, the have to pay their tab.

But it looks like their "anti Rodgers" (but it will cost them a fortune each Jets loss so the owners would be rooting for the Jets)....

It's a strange one. The bar benefits when the jets win - people come to cheer against Rodgers load up at the bar, the have to pay their tab.

But it looks like their "anti Rodgers" (but it will cost them a fortune each Jets loss so the owners would be rooting for the Jets)....
Anti Arron for sure. But it’s all bitter jealousy.

The owner is most probably a packers fanatic and has Rogers SB posters all over his house.
He doesn’t want him to succeed at The Jets. It’s like James Hird leaving to Carlton in his elder years.

Most GB bar owners and drunken packer fans couldn’t give two shits about Jets and it grinds their gears somewhat knowing he could be about to have a stellar season at another club.

The bar owner has a hunch the Jets are going to win games with AR.

A great promotion anyway. Punters will love it and pile in to basically have a bet on drinks.

Things are looking better for Zach, although only time will tell whether this is a rehabilitation or just another offseason false alarm that never quite translates to real-world production. I'd love to see him develop -- Geno Smith's incredible rebirth makes me wonder about so many QBs who never quite made it, and how much of that is down to environment and coaching (not just good coaching, but the right coach for the player).

Perhaps Zach Wilson is going to turn into a solid NFL backup. And it's even possible that Rodgers is going to get him a Superbowl ring. ;)

Things are looking better for Zach, although only time will tell whether this is a rehabilitation or just another offseason false alarm that never quite translates to real-world production. I'd love to see him develop -- Geno Smith's incredible rebirth makes me wonder about so many QBs who never quite made it, and how much of that is down to environment and coaching (not just good coaching, but the right coach for the player).

Perhaps Zach Wilson is going to turn into a solid NFL backup. And it's even possible that Rodgers is going to get him a Superbowl ring. ;)

He might need to be , nothing has gone right since the sesame st appearance

Just waiting for the MRI to confirm, but Rodgers is done for the season with a torn Achilles. Saleh has already anointed Wilson as the starter for the rest of the season, but after giving himself an uppercut for not upgrading the offensive line, Douglas needs to go out and get a veteran QB. The Jets will go nowhere with an unready Wilson as the quarterback.

Just waiting for the MRI to confirm, but Rodgers is done for the season with a torn Achilles. Saleh has already anointed Wilson as the starter for the rest of the season, but after giving himself an uppercut for not upgrading the offensive line, Douglas needs to go out and get a veteran QB. The Jets will go nowhere with an unready Wilson as the quarterback.

They will certainly have a look, Saleh saying that after the game is meaningless.

At the end of the day, our OL is going to kill us (and probable already has).

I'll enjoy this for what it is. A great team effort over a division rival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back