Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • None

Votes: 19 22.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it is. Everyone knows our whipping boy is Groupie
I thought it was the guy who made our jumpers mustard and charcoal colours?

If he is dropping the ball inside it’s up to the mids to be there if that’s what the call is. Ruck work 101 is to drop it at your feet for the mids to go to work. If they’re running outside and his dropping it inside that’s a communication breakdown
That's exactly what it was...a complete breakdown in our Ruck structures...

He won us the game versus the Cows last week Einstein.

Overall he's pretty ordinary though.

Doesn't get much of the ball
Doesn't use it overly well.
He has some shocking clangers. More than most players.
He's not a big clearance or congested ball winner.
He's not a goal kicker.

Just an OK depth player that makes some bad mistakes

Cotchin and his mrs as now they are more interested in self entitlements at their kids' school. And he's over 30 lol

AFL star at centre of Catholic school uniform war​

Parents at an Essendon school are fuming over a uniform requirement involving Tiger Trent Cotchin’s company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I criticised him once for coaching something like 160 games without winning a final but then the bugger came out and won three flags :eek:
Should have been 4 if the team didn't go to Hogs Breath and get gastro

Noah Balta.

Could seriously find himself in the VFL when Tarrant is ready to come back in. His progress down back has gone to utter crap

Noah Balta.

Could seriously find himself in the VFL when Tarrant is ready to come back in. His progress down back has gone to utter crap

Don't believe the hype. He has actually been our best defender this year by a mile.

Yes he makes terrible errors like the hospital handpass tonight - but he has had alot more wins than losses. I can't same the same for Vlastuin or Grimes

Don't believe the hype. He has actually been our best defender this year by a mile.

Yes he makes terrible errors like the hospital handpass tonight - but he has had alot more wins than losses. I can't same the same for Vlastuin or Grimes

Yep. Grimes is cooked. If Brown and Gibcus can cement himself in the back half of the side at the end of the year, Grimes needs to retire. Slow, reactive, not as effective as the third man up, making dumb decisions and mistakes and his one on one defending has dropped off. It's time.

It may be Cotchy. How many more games does he have to get to 300? He was super rough tonight.

Maurice would be my frustration pick. At this stage he is Jake King when he went forward. Great defensively, awful offensively. I now understand why Mansell is ahead of him

Yep. Grimes is cooked. If Brown and Gibcus can cement himself in the back half of the side at the end of the year, Grimes needs to retire. Slow, reactive, not as effective as the third man up, making dumb decisions and mistakes and his one on one defending has dropped off. It's time.
Was Grimes best game of the year got caught one out with Papley after a horrible turnover that you can’t pin on him

Was Grimes best game of the year got caught one out with Papley after a horrible turnover that you can’t pin on him
I was thinking that to halftime - he was solid, I thought he was building on last week which was pretty good after a horrible start to the season. But he got torched time and again in the second half. I've been worried about him since he took over the captaincy, makes way too many errors and cant rely on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Next whipping boy?

Back