NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time follower, first time poster
Heard the same thing about players leaving, the mail I got was that simpson, east and burton are as good as gone and who knows who else.
Not good for the club
How about the coach? Is he still there?

That would a brilliant effort by them and they would certainly fancy their chances with the double chance. Also would be a massive effort from Bundoora given where they were placed after Round 8.
Anyone's flag
Heard from friend at North, who knows a couple of Norths power brokers that they were recently audited by the NFL and passed with no worries, and will make a another profit of $50.000 to $60.000 again this year. If this is true ,that is remarkable as North were on there knees when they took over.

That would a brilliant effort by them and they would certainly fancy their chances with the double chance. Also would be a massive effort from Bundoora given where they were placed after Round 8.
Anyone's flag
Heard from friend at North, who knows a couple of Norths power brokers that they were recently audited by the NFL and passed with no worries, and will make a another profit of $50.000 to $60.000 again this year. If this is true ,that is remarkable as North were on there knees when they took over.

Long time follower, first time poster
Heard the same thing about players leaving, the mail I got was that simpson, east and burton are as good as gone and who knows who else.
Not good for the club
Sometimes the problem with going up to div 1. Make bad decisions to try and match it with the bigger clubs and then the bottom falls out. Then the young guns you have, have been seen by other div 1 clubs and probably offered decent offers to continue playing div 1 elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hearing they have re-signed just about most on the list and that’s including all that have played seniors for next year and some on longer deals. That in itself is quite the achievement.

100% true. A player at the club confirmed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
100% true. A player at the club confirmed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Coach has had his contract terminated after belting a player at a function on Saturday night. Remaining assistant coach's are still in place. Story in the Leader of work commitments is crap, much like the last story. Bloke has history at Watsonia FC, did the same thing and wrecked the club!

From a very reliable source Simpson from Hursty to Macleod next season. Has already spoken to Puffa Brandt.
His son Reid , Simpsons best mate.

From a very reliable source Simpson from Hursty to Macleod next season. Has already spoken to Puffa Brandt.
His son Reid , Simpsons best mate.
Why, who will he replace. Has been trying to get a gig with Essendon VFL all year, and has had little impact for Bridges!

Coach has had his contract terminated after belting a player at a function on Saturday night. Remaining assistant coach's are still in place. Story in the Leader of work commitments is crap, much like the last story. Bloke has history at Watsonia FC, did the same thing and wrecked the club!

Interested on how he "wrecked" Watsonia. Considering you've signed up to bigfooty tonight to lay the boots in I'm tipping you've got an axe to grind

Interested on how he "wrecked" Watsonia. Considering you've signed up to bigfooty tonight to lay the boots in I'm tipping you've got an axe to grind
Pretty sure Gary Ramsay took over at Watsonia after Little walked mid season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why, who will he replace. Has been trying to get a gig with Essendon VFL all year, and has had little impact for Bridges!
I'd be surprised if Paynter doesn't cash in up bush, especially if they win it. Knocked back real good money to stay this season

Interested on how he "wrecked" Watsonia. Considering you've signed up to bigfooty tonight to lay the boots in I'm tipping you've got an axe to
Just sick of reading crap in the Leader. I was waiting for a media release as l was not far from there on Saturday night after the function. No interest in laying boots in or grinding axes.

Hi Guys, been hearing about how North Heidelberg are playing well, l went and watched them today against Borough ,what a cracker of a game ,best game I've seen in divi 1 for a long time. North are the real deal guys " they are ruthless and so quick by hand and feet, the 41 year old no 29 i was outstanding, matchd Boro and then held on in a great last qtr tussle. From what l seen today North are the real deal and yes they can go all the way, there neighbours Macleod will be very very weary if they have to play them again I the finals.Doggies definite chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back