Lalor v Heidelberg
Montmorency v Nth Heidelberg
Northcote Park v Macleod

Bundoora v West Preston
Greensborough v Eltham
Lalor v Heidelberg
Northcote Park v Macleod

Bulls - Vinnie at the old stomping ground. Big ask.
Elth - KA an Denny to salivate to dehydration.
Bergs - Always a good time at Lalor.
Mont - At home. Big ask for North
NP - To many injuries Underbelly. I advised you the run home was gonna be costly. Besides I have a suspicion NP have been preparing.

Denny, did you get my tips I changed that would reflect I tipped the draws?

Elth - KA an Denny to salivate to dehydration.
Bergs - Always a good time at Lalor.
NP - To many injuries Underbelly. I advised you the run home was gonna be costly. Besides I have a suspicion NP have been preparing.

Denny, did you get my tips I changed that would reflect I tipped the draws?

Way too many injuries.....but it doesn't matter anymore as we will avoid relegation, and more importantly, will be the BIG improver next season.

Elth - KA an Denny to salivate to dehydration. :D

Denny, did you get my tips I changed that would reflect I tipped the draws? I have Deloitte doining an independent investigation into what will be know as 'tipgate' early news is not positive mate......

:cool::cool:

Another interesting and difficult round:
Bundoora v West Preston
Greensborough v Eltham
Lalor v Heidelberg
Northcote Park v Macleod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, some excellent tipping with a few fives, no pressure really placed on LGIO and he has a nice 2 tip lead. There is some interesting rounds and finals (yeah we will continue this up to but not including the GF) still to come so I am sure he will be studying the form and tipping wisely and I am sure the Cat and Rat will be choosing carefully to try to take the Inaugural BF Tipping Cup (Proudly Sponsored by The Boof).

Code:
			R13	R14	Total
Lets get it on		5	4	52
Wildcat31		4	4	50
RiverRat		4	4	49
Footys Back Home	5	4	48
Kickass			5	5	47
Denny Crane		3	5	46
romper			5	4	46
1DayInSeptember		5	3	46
Parade Old Boy		3	4	44
bearfan			4	1	44
The Boof		5	4	43
Once a Tiger		3	4	43
underbelly		4	2	43
big col			3	4	41
Whatdowesing		4	3	41
cold_as_ice		2	1	41
simmsroadspy		4	3	39
A living God		3	1	37
King20			3	1	37
Sickpig			3	1	36
Chet_Wynd		4	1	34

And a special :thumbsu: Well Done :thumbsu: to the NFL resident 'special' person that has managed to tip two perfect rounds in a row and move into fifth. Whilst I reckon he is too far behind to win, just logging in and tipping is a proud moment.....and I will catch you slim, thats my aim:cool:

[SIZE=4 said:
Kickass[/SIZE] 5 5 47
Denny Crane 3 5 46

And a special :thumbsu: Well Done :thumbsu: to the NFL resident 'special' person that has managed to tip two perfect rounds in a row and move into fifth. Whilst I reckon he is too far behind to win, just logging in and tipping is a proud moment.....and I will catch you slim, thats my aim:cool:

Hmm, I wonder if he is talkin bout me?? :rolleyes:

Catch me if you can, but I wouldn't be the only Fat Boy to run away from you. :D

Another friggen split round, can't say two in a year is really needed.....oh well for round 15a:

Eltham v Montmorency - Gunna go with the heart here, the Panther have been rolling along well and, at home are hard for me to tip against. Mont are second for a reason and will want to exact some revenge for the beating they got earlier in the year in the twilight match.

Heidelberg v Bundoora - Cannot see the Bulls getting within 10 goals of the Tigers here. Bundoora in fifth but with three 'lower' sides to come after the break will still be confident of finals footy so a loss not so bad for them but they do not want a kicking.

Eltham v Montmorency , should be a great game, think i will call in and see how the inform panthers go against the much larger Monty outfit.
Heidelberg v Bundoora, unless the bulls can get into the tigers kitchen on thursday night then it will be the normal result for Heidelberg.

Back after last week's forced solitary confinement and sure need some big wins to climb off the bottom and really should go for the underdogs, but don't think they will get up this week.

Eltham vs Montmorency
Heidelberg vs Bundoora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back