NFL Div 1 Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting second half to the split round:

Macleod vs Lalor. The Bloods are ever so slightly a chance to stay up needing to win all remaining and will be pumped for this one today. But the Kangas may just have all the answers at home.
North Heidelberg vs Northcote Park. Both still can make the top five this morning but the loser of this won't by this evening. Both teams form has been very patchy to say the least but think the Cougars will still be alive this evening.
West Preston
vs Greensborough. The Slime have been the surprise packet of the season but can't see them chopping off the heads of teh Roosters as the home side looks to tie up the double chance.

OK, only two intelligent people saw that Lalor would win, well done to the remarkably good looking Denny Crane and Once a Tiger.

Also, sad news from the Match Review Panel, having been sited due to editing his tips after the games had finished (on Sunday afternoon to be exact) the MRP saw it fit to award the Boof with ZERO tips for the round, he will also have a one (1) Carlton Draught suspended sentence that, for any random abusive posts made of the decision, will be required to be made to Denny Crane in a fortnight at Tigerland........:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Getting close to the end, Lets Get It On holds a commanding lead that should see him taking the prize easily. Can the Wildcat31 catch him.....

Code:
			R14	R15a	R15b	Total
Lets get it on		4	2	2	56
Wildcat31		4	2	1	53
Footys Back Home	4	1	2	51
RiverRat		4	2	0	51
Denny Crane		5	1	3	50
1DayInSeptember		3	2	2	50
romper			4	2	2	50
Kickass			5	1	1	49
Once a Tiger		4	2	3	48
Parade Old Boy		4	2	1	47
underbelly		2	1	1	45
The Boof		4	1	0	44
Whatdowesing		3	2	0	43
simmsroadspy		3	1	2	42
big col			4	1	0	42
Chet_Wynd		1	2	1	37

Oh and KA :p catch me of you can.........

Apologies to RiverRat, seriously mate I had 1 to many at Jihad Stadium watching the Doggies today. All fixed (I hope):D

Code:
			R14	R15a	R15b	Total
Lets get it on		4	2	2	56
RiverRat		4	2	3	54
Wildcat31		4	2	1	53
Footys Back Home	4	1	2	51
Denny Crane		5	1	3	50
1DayInSeptember		3	2	2	50
romper			4	2	2	50
Kickass			5	1	1	49
Once a Tiger		4	2	3	48
Parade Old Boy		4	2	1	47
underbelly		2	1	1	45
The Boof		4	1	0	44
Whatdowesing		3	2	0	43
simmsroadspy		3	1	2	42
big col			4	1	0	42
Chet_Wynd		1	2	1	37

Cheers.

Please also ensure The Boof is banished from any future bigfooty.com endorsed tipping competitions.

Regards

Cheers.

Please also ensure The Boof is banished from any future bigfooty.com endorsed tipping competitions.

Regards

Unfortunately two issues, this is not endorsed by bigfooty and Boof is the major sponsor....

OK NFL Party Tippers, in the battle for the Inaugural Tipping Comp, (proudly sponsored by 'The Boof')....we have a few classic games that I reckon will have the leaders scratching their heads as to who to tip.

Greensborough v North Heidelberg - Is there anything left in the Doggies season? I suggest this is the defining game to see if they even are interested in the finals. however I reckon the season is over, the Slime love their home dung heap so the will hold them off. Boro by 3 goals.
Heidelberg v West Preston Lakeside - Tiggers wont have it their own way, but will run away with a 6 goal win.
Lalor v Eltham - Bloods showing some pride last week but up against a team desperate for D1 finals action, Panther will come home well and win by 5 goals.
Macleod v Bundoora - Despite the 300 odd injuries down in Rosanna, Macleod will want to turn a good start to the season back around to show they could be a force in 2011. Bundoora have not done anything to suggest they are real contender for finals. Kangeroos by 12 points
Northcote Park v Montmorency - Match of the Round, easily. Cougers backing up after smashing the Doggies, Mont have had a nice break after consolidating 2nd. Northcote have two more top 5 teams after this so every game is a final to them, they literally have to win. Mont could cruise but do not want to fall into that, dunno, will be a cracker. OK I am tossing the coin.....wait, OK heads = Maggies by 2 points.

Greensborough v North Heidelberg
Heidelberg v West Preston Lakeside
Lalor v Eltham -
Macleod v Bundoora
Northcote Park v Montmorency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalor v Eltham -
Macleod v Bundoora

Lalor v Eltham -
Macleod v Bundoora

Ok, so i was waiting for Lets get it on and Riverrat to enter there tips before me but because its Friday and i need a few froffies before playing tomorrow, ill have to get in first. Im going for an all out attack this week. I could slip right down the latter, but im a betting man so here goes nothing!

Heidelberg v West Preston
Lalor v Eltham
Macleod v Bundoora

Good luck, im going to need it!

A nice little tricky round of matches for tomorrow with some matches capable of going either way.
Greensborough v North Heidelberg. The Doggies were rolled last week and a finals place is slipping away so motivation will be interesting, while the Slime are looking to finish the season well.
Heidelberg v West Preston Lakeside. The Roosters are under pressure to hold the coveted third spot and would love to take down the Tigers. But don't think they have enough across-the-ground depth to do so.
Lalor v Eltham. The Bloods were very impressive last week while the Panthers couldn't counter the tall Magpie forwards. Similiar scenario with Shepherd tomorrow. Both teams will be desperate to win but fancy the visitors in this one.
Macleod v Bundoora. If they want to play finals the Bunnies must win this one while Macleod are still under a little pressure from relegation. Injuries may again count against the Kangaroos so the Bunnies get the carrots.
Northcote Park v Montmorency Another interesting match with the Cougars probably having a little more to play for than the Magpies. But still don't think it will be enough to topple the potential grand finalist.

Ok, so i was waiting for Lets get it on and Riverrat to enter there tips before me but because its Friday and i need a few froffies before playing tomorrow, ill have to get in first. Im going for an all out attack this week. I could slip right down the latter, but im a betting man so here goes nothing!

Heidelberg v West Preston
Lalor v Eltham
Macleod v Bundoora

Good luck, im going to need it!

Denny, change my tip for the Northcote Park v Montmorency game please. I see River rat has gone for Northcote so im gona have to go agaienst him.

Thanks.

GO MONTY!

Denny, change my tip for the Northcote Park v Montmorency game please. I see River rat has gone for Northcote so im gona have to go agaienst him.

Thanks.

GO MONTY!

No probs mate, good idea lets keep it interesting.:)

Without prejudice;

Burra - No worries there
Bergs - An easy 19 goals. Vinnie will be dead-set filthy
Eltham -
Bulls - Only just
NP - Mont bleeding after this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back