NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Got there around second quarter.Seniors won by hundred odd and weren't anywhere near full strength after chat with some of the blokes down there.
Noticeable names missing for WH, new recruits Miki, Mozz, Bentley missed as well as jacky marris who are arguably in their top 5-6 players.

Agreed watched him play against a couple of mates last year and he goes very well. Will be very handy alongside Maghamez.

Made team of the year last year in a side who won 2 games polled 14 votes in comp to finish top 5, and the year before was player/coach in a premiership.
I think he'll do very well for sth morang

Predictions for Div 3?

I know South Morang, Banyule and Epping are the early favorites but I think fourth spot is a legit chance battle between all clubs minus Reservoir and Laurimar.

Will be interesting to see St Mary's, Mernda and even West ( can't believe I'm putting them in this category) fighting it out.

For what it's worth

Epping (Permiers)
South Morang
Banyule
Mernda/West/St Mary's (not sure)

Kilmore
Laurimar
Reservoir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictions for Div 3?

I know South Morang, Banyule and Epping are the early favorites but I think fourth spot is a legit chance battle between all clubs minus Reservoir and Laurimar.

Will be interesting to see St Mary's, Mernda and even West ( can't believe I'm putting them in this category) fighting it out.

For what it's worth

Epping (Permiers)
South Morang
Banyule
Mernda/West/St Mary's (not sure)

Kilmore
Laurimar
Reservoir
who have epping recruited? anyone of note?

have heard that west has recruited strong and have a big chance of showing mass improvement. Could even make waves in the finals...Could 2017 see, Heidelberg div 1, north Heidelberg div 2 and west Heidelberg div 3

Hearing rumours there was a dust up between 2 star south morang players.... one being a new recruit and one an older leader
Can someone confirm?

Not sure if the final score mate but they got thrashed.Violet Town were a middle of the table KDFL side last season but will improve in 2017
How can you say they got thrashed when you don't know the final score? Violet Town were finalists last season and have recruited well, including Euroa's B&F from last season. VT got the jump early and lead by 7 goals at quarter time. Kilmore fought back well and got the margin down to under 3 goals before going down by 5 in the end. Don't know if I would call that a thrashing.

Last edited:
How can you say they got thrashed when you don't know the final score? Violent Town were finalists last season and have recruited well,including Euroa's B&F from last season. VT got the jump early and lead by 7 goals at quarter time. Kilmore fought back well and got the margin down to under 3 goals before going down by 5 in the end. Don't know if I would call that a thrashing.
Considering they a couple of games by 140-150 points i would say that a tremendous result. As I stated early will improve greatly picked up a couple of handy mids (chapman & Irons) and top ruckman. They might sneak under a couple of teams guard.

Watched our boys take on South Morang yesterday and a pretty good game.

South kicked some very good goals from out of the middle and looked like they were pretty quick. Wallan won by 14 points and I would think both sides would be happy with the hit out.

How can you say they got thrashed when you don't know the final score? Violet Town were finalists last season and have recruited well, including Euroa's B&F from last season. VT got the jump early and lead by 7 goals at quarter time. Kilmore fought back well and got the margin down to under 3 goals before going down by 5 in the end. Don't know if I would call that a thrashing.[/
My mistake,Violet Town finished 4th last year but as for the result of the practise match,players from Violet Town said they won by over 12 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back