NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What was everyone's verdict on the sanction handed down by us on the tribunal to Fahour??

Spot on.....I actually thought 10 weeks to get over the 16 game threshold was ample, to make it 14 sends a clear message.
If you work on the tribunal (which I doubt), I wouldn't be seeking feedback on people's opinions, especially on Bigfooty - not cool.

Spot on.....I actually thought 10 weeks to get over the 16 game threshold was ample, to make it 14 sends a clear message.
If you work on the tribunal (which I doubt), I wouldn't be seeking feedback on people's opinions, especially on Bigfooty - not cool.
14 weeks fit in line with the other big suspensions this season such as Adams and golledge, clearly the tribunal has a point to prove

Agree with the outcome last night based on mernda' s Adams getting 8,but you are kidding yourself about Golledge bumping a dog off hitting his team mate laying on the ground

Agree with the outcome last night based on mernda' s Adams getting 8,but you are kidding yourself about Golledge bumping a dog off hitting his team mate laying on the ground

Point being that golledge got a big suspension for his act so Fahour should get a giant suspension in comparison

23rd man this week ??? If not when ????? A few up sets this week watch this space

Only upsets foreseeable in any Division this week is in Div1. Hurstbridge to knock off Bundoora and West Preston to roll Northcote Park (neither are genuine upsets though).

In Div 3:

South Morang by 150
Epping by 12
West Heidelberg by 100
Kilmore by 80

Has the second compulsory 23rd man game already been played? I know clubs can choose to play a further two it's getting late on the year.

Only upsets foreseeable in any Division this week is in Div1. Hurstbridge to knock off Bundoora and West Preston to roll Northcote Park (neither are genuine upsets though).

In Div 3:

South Morang by 150
Epping by 12
West Heidelberg by 100
Kilmore by 80

Has the second compulsory 23rd man game already been played? I know clubs can choose to play a further two it's getting late on the year.
Choose? So in one game a team can have 23 players while the opposition only has 22?

Choose? So in one game a team can have 23 players while the opposition only has 22?
No. Clubs have the option of playing two extra games with a 23rd man but this is to be worked out by the teams themselves (and I'm guessing signed off by the league). Interested to know if anyone has done it or going to do it.

No. Clubs have the option of playing two extra games with a 23rd man but this is to be worked out by the teams themselves (and I'm guessing signed off by the league). Interested to know if anyone has done it or going to do it.
incorrect. The NFL nominate 4 Rounds prior to start of the season that a 23rd player can be used. The clubs cannot trigger the 23rd player at any other time until the designated rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

incorrect. The NFL nominate 4 Rounds prior to start of the season that a 23rd player can be used. The clubs cannot trigger the 23rd player at any other time until the designated rounds.

Incorrect.

There was a change to the by-laws at the beginning of the season. The NFL has 2 designated 23rd man rounds and clubs have the OPTION of using a 23rd man for a further two games IF they schedule this in advance with their opposition and have it signed off by the NFL prior to that round.

One designated round has been played, I'm not sure when the second is/was, or, if any other clubs have played/will utilise the opportunity to play the optional 23rd man rounds.

It's ridiculous that it is left up to the clubs to negotiate the extra games.

Sorry for opening up Pandora's box .......... is there any very good 23rd men running around next week ....1 DIV .... 2Div ..... 3rdDIV .......... clubs must have some good kids coming through??????

Sorry for opening up Pandora's box .......... is there any very good 23rd men running around next week ....1 DIV .... 2Div ..... 3rdDIV .......... clubs must have some good kids coming through??????

Most likely, the "very good" 23rd men would be commanding a senior spot anyway.
Apart from the club's who may have TAC listed 17s/bottom age 19s

Interesting to see number 31 for west still getting a game after another possessionless game. Looking at record leading goal kicker in the magoo's can not get a look in?? Is it true # 31 related to coach??

Interesting to see number 31 for west still getting a game after another possessionless game. Looking at record leading goal kicker in the magoo's can not get a look in?? Is it true # 31 related to coach??

Averaging 2.7 goals a game in Div 3 Reserves. You, I mean, he, must be a jet...

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back