NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Could Morang be over the salary cap and worried that Grainger may tip them off ?

From a good source
grainger wanted to play the older experienced guys the president wanted to play the home grown kids with an eye to the future the 2 parties couldn't agree so eventually the president got what he wanted nothing to do with money or salary cap problems

From a good source
grainger wanted to play the older experienced guys the president wanted to play the home grown kids with an eye to the future the 2 parties couldn't agree so eventually the president got what he wanted nothing to do with money or salary cap problems
Bull dust
Why would a club recruit these players then after 4 games (3-1) change their plans.
My source tells me he was sacked for trying to coach while suspended especially in the rooms before, during & after the game and was told by the President on numerous times not to do it.

West and St Marys my match of the round. Hard one to pick this...with the return of Moore as well i think West by a goal
Banyule to beat Kilmore 11 goals, Yulers FF to kick more goals than the whole Kilmore team
Mernda to get on the winners list against Laurimar who seem to be dropping off very quickly 15 goals
South in a hustle against Rezza after all the commotion this week 5 goals

Last edited:
West and St Marys my match of the round. Hard one to pick this...with the return of Moore as well i think West by a goal
Banyule to beat Kilmore 11 goals, Yulers FF to kick more goals than the whole Kilmore team
Mernda to get on the winners list against Laurimar who seem to be dropping off very quickly 15 goals
South in a hustle against Rezza after all the commotion this week 5 goals

St. Marys beat Laurimar last game by 150 points, West beat them the week before by 40 odd. One fella isn't going to make the up the 110 point difference.

St. Marys
Banyule
South, just
Mernda

St. Marys beat Laurimar last game by 150 points, West beat them the week before by 40 odd. One fella isn't going to make the up the 110 point difference.

St. Marys
Banyule
South, just
Mernda
Laurimars team has become a lot more depleted since that game. I think you'll find by looking at their playing list against st marys they had a number of juniors playing their first senior game as well as quite a number of players that played reserves against west playing ones. Completely different team on the field if you ask me. Not to mention the absence of Shepherd and Whitnall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laurimars team has become a lot more depleted since that game. I think you'll find by looking at their playing list against st marys they had a number of juniors playing their first senior game as well as quite a number of players that played reserves against west playing ones. Completely different team on the field if you ask me. Not to mention the absence of Shepherd and Whitnall.
Fair enough, didn't look at the team sheets.
Might wipe 50 off the 110 then.

Fair enough, didn't look at the team sheets.
Might wipe 50 off the 110 then.
Look we can get technical all we like. St Marys beat Mernda by 4pts, West lose to Mernda by 23pts, Mernda lose to Kilmore by 50pts, West beat Kilmore by 70pts. All depends on the team that the sides field on the day. Guess the weekend will tell. If West lose by 10 goals then hats off to you.

Sides like Reservoir and Laurimar are getting weaker as the weeks go on. So will start getting pumped by more and more. You can see already clearances are being lodged for players that have been playing ones in both teams.

St. Marys
Banyule
South, just
Mernda

St Marys might get the points but 110 point margin you are kidding yourself!

Last edited:
St Marys might get the points but 110 point margin you are kidding yourself!
I'm not saying the margin will be 110 points.
Hoping that no body down there is getting to far ahead of themselves, you are only as good as who you beat and right now as it's rightly pointed out above the weaker teams are only getting weaker every week and they are the only teams you guys have beaten. Very much looking forward to how you go against St. Marys, Epping, Banyule & South.

I'm not saying the margin will be 110 points.
Hoping that no body down there is getting to far ahead of themselves, you are only as good as who you beat and right now as it's rightly pointed out above the weaker teams are only getting weaker every week and they are the only teams you guys have beaten. Very much looking forward to how you go against St. Marys, Epping, Banyule & South.

Trust me we certainly aren't getting ahead of ourselves and are fully aware of the challenge the next month brings but we will be a lot better than a 20 goal thumping.

Banyule by 10 goals
South by 4 goals
Mernda by a couple
West to start their decline down the ladder this week. St Mary's by a couple too

For whats it worth.

West/St Marys - Draw (can't split them and we are due for one)
Banyule - Money bags to continue on their way with a solid win
South Morang - will be close for most of the day, but the Lions to kick away late
Mernda - Too good on the day

Good luck to all teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back