NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

guys new to the thread and new to NFL territory. moved to an area that has lots of D3 teams. who should i watch next year?

Sign on's are banned under the new salary cap rules hopefully, its not true because the player and the club both get into trouble if it is
Don't know where Rusted Nuts is getting his mail from, may be from Australia Post because it's completely unreliable. Can confirm 100% Huy has not been paid 1 cent by the Kilmore Football Club.

Facebook post on epping's facebook chasing old players that left the club during the season. Desperate times? Havent heard about recruiting from there yet while others seem to actively be doing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Signed" means very little anywhere until any player in question is actually registered to a said club.
No point signing anything until a clearance is lodged and accepted by his/her outgoing club.

Geez I remember when you shook hands with blokes, looked em in the eye and that was the commitment.

"Signed" means very little anywhere until any player in question is actually registered to a said club.
No point signing anything until a clearance is lodged and accepted by his/her outgoing club.

Geez I remember when you shook hands with blokes, looked em in the eye and that was the commitment.
Dem days long past Doona long past as you would have seen

Apparently was offered $450 at Panton Hill. On half that at Lower. Went back to Lower and told them that and said he’d stay for $400, and they said no thanks.

Lol this is 100% bullshit. Was only ever going back to lower for one year due to losing his licence and not being able to get to PH.
Was always going to be back at PH in 2018 once he got his licence back.

Last edited:
Lol this is 100% bullshit. Was only ever going back to lower for one year due to losing his licence and not being able to get to PH.

Yep on the money here. Lived with his brother close to Montmorency Park.

Bit disappointing no one could of given him a lift for a season. Personally I have no idea what he would have been on at Lower, but around $150-200 sounds reasonable. For PH to pay 450 would seem a stretch and a bit irresponsible if it were true. Highly doubt it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back