NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Heidelberg West page :
We wish to welcome recruit Jake Chiminello to the brown and gold family, Jake brings senior div 1 experience with powerhouse club Macleod and his versatility means he can play numerous roles including midfield, forward and ruck. After winning the reserves league best & fairest for 1st division last season we believe Jake is primed to become an asset to our playing group. Please make Jake feel apart of the Hawk family.
I take that back. Very handy get for West.

Played every senior game there 2 years back I believe, good on him getting out of that rabble of a joint “took his money and ran “ ...
prior played mostly reserves at north Heidelberg but has played in there seniors in div 1 and 2
To play a full year in a side that made finals shows he is an in worth having. That’s what most players do at Morang isn’t it? Take their money and run? Culture there speaks for itself don’t blame him for leaving to play at a club that are all in for eachother

Is that even possible without 19’s? Seems a strange move for a club in finals contention, upset the apple cart for a bunch of kids who won’t play the following week.

With the westies
Having a handful of possible inclusions,
This is shaping to be the match of the round

I heard he was average to say the least. Insiders couldntvbelieve he wasn't dropped. Maybe coach was scared of the bloke cos of his nickname. That said he a master of the cheap punch
Spot on, was average at best, supporters and players couldnt believe how he was playing regular senior football. As for Chiminello, might be ok in div 3, was a pretty good tap ruckman, but doesnt do much once the balls leaves the contest. Whoever said he can play midfield or forward are taking the piss surely? Hes kicked about 15 goals in 3 years. Hopefully he goes alright

Last edited:
I heard he was average to say the least. Insiders couldntvbelieve he wasn't dropped. Maybe coach was scared of the bloke cos of his nickname. That said he a master of the cheap punch

He must of gone ok to play every game I don’t actually think a coach could be scared of a player to not drop them, could it of been no depth ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mernda too good against a battling Reservoir by 66
Laurimar over Lalor by 35
PHill to hammer South Morang by 80
Toss of the coin but Kilmore at home over West by 3 points

West by 10 pts Big game at Kilmore tomorrow for both clubs. Bentley finally named in seniors. Still not sure why that has taken so long. He might be the difference tomorrow feeding off Coulson
Laurimar by 30 pts Good to see the Bloods keep battling, but Power will have the edge at home
Hill by 40 pts Lions have few outs and will struggle with some match ups tomorrow.
Mernda by 60 pts Demons will bounce back from Burra game. Resa might struggle to handle the big ground at Mernda.

Is Tyler Pierce still playing at Mernda? Closed tramp with him a month back and said he was playing there. Haven’t seen his name on any of the team sheets?
He cooked or nah?

Cheers Diggers x

Season shaping up really evenly Morang knocking off hill and west getting home v Kilmore has created a real log jam on the ladder

Season shaping up really evenly Morang knocking off hill and west getting home v Kilmore has created a real log jam on the ladder

Agree completely, much closer season that everyone anticipated. It seems morang can beat anyone on their day. Will be interesting to see how they go against the burra in a couple of weeks

Good to see West coming good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back