NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Moods shifting a little with these campaigners.

Atttitude has gone from bad luck we dont support international portability to we understand the issue and are reviewing.

Id love to say my crusade is working especially after i accused them of being racist by allowing EU portability but not Asia. But i think the misrepresentation of "same service" being called out is having more effect.

My brother subscribed and whilst i am tempted to disown him i will be stealing his login next week to assess CUNZ in live gameday situation.

I lasted like 3 mins. I think as a society we need a license test to use the internet. dumb campaigners like this bloke. Like he is from America and tried to sign up to DAZN for gamepass. yet in America they have been clearly promoting Sunday Ticket on Youtube TV and NFL+. also Gamepass as a service closed in America 2 years ago to rebrand as NFL+

You can't avoid that ad on American TV at the moment.

Apparently during ad breaks they go to a logo screen with some shitty music. Kayo does the same at times during the footy, annoying af.
That was always a thing in preseason.

Never noticed it tbh.

I was the same but in the third preseason games I was getting ads from what I can only assume was the local ads because it had all KC players scattered through it.

I've noticed they now have dots for scores.
What I can't get over is the menus and just overall layout. It's just awful.
I have a morbid curiosity of how badly this is going to be under load in a week's time.

BTW I heard someone pronouncing DAZN as 'Dazone' in one of those vids, that makes it even worse somehow...
The company, whose correct pronunciation is 'Da Zone', has been dubbed the 'Netflix of Sport' and expanded to more than 200 countries in 2020. Despite being founded in the capital, DAZN is only recently starting to expand in England having made its name in America.

Anyone who has DAZN have they fixed any of the issues?
For me the main ones still persist. On both google tv and iPhone, replays still have buffering and quality dropout issues. What I find extremely strange is on google tv, the live network channel plays flawlessly in 1080p with no buffering but full match replays are still a mess. So gameday is fine if ya watch live but I can only watch replays so it useless for me atm.

I have been able to watch episodes under nfl originals. The occasional restart happens still but only within 10-20 seconds of the show beginning. It then plays in HD uninterrupted.

I haven’t re-newed so only have access to certain shows though.

They removed the placeholder image over ad breaks for the last week of preseason. Instead it’s the network ads or a field shot for local production games. Heaps better but they still don’t edit out the breaks for replays. Hopefully they do this for season proper.

Oh and recent iPhone update has a chromecast button now so that’s good for those who wanna cast from phone etc.

I watched 2 pre season games on Dazn via the Apple TV and it worked ok.

The thing that really shits me is if they allowed 2 concurrent streams then I might consider getting it as I could justify 140 each with a mate but as it stands currently it’s just not good value.

Just a bit pissed as niners first game is at 3am which is normally perfect for getting up at 6-7 am and watching a full replay but **** knows how I’m going to do that now.

I have a feeling I’ll hate myself soon and cave as there’s no other options for the games that aren’t on 7 or ESPN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do i have to be a DAZN paid up subscriber or can i just purchase the NFL Game Pass component?

Gamepass is in the 'More on DAZN' part of the subscriptions.

Thanks man.

I assume this means i don't have to pay the monthly DAZN subs as well?

Yeah correct, you don't need to sign up to DAZN as well.

So I'm kind of glad it's just not the international viewers getting screwed by this change to DAZN - listening to an Eagles podcast yesterday & Jimmy Kempski gave the NFL & DAZN a decent serve while describing his experience of the new service so far.

So hopefully if enough of these type of guys make some noise plus what must be an overwhelmingly negative feedback from the rest of us, something will get done about this.

It’s a 10 year deal for danz so doubt any kind of pressure will do anything especially considering the deal is worth a billion+ dollars for nfl.

Nfl doesn’t care about international fans aslong as they get a heap of money.

Someone on another site I saw said dazn has a reputation for starting off crappy but actually listening to their customers to fix issues/bugs that are brought to their attention so I'm hoping it's just teething issues that will get sorted. I just want to be able to watch Redzone on Monday morning with no issues and 40 minute replays.

Random question but was using the NFL Fantasy app on my iPhone and it lets you purchase a NFL+ subscription via the app. I tested it by buying a single month sub for $10 aud.

Does anyone know if you can then use NFL+ via a VPN to watch games live?

It’s a 10 year deal for danz so doubt any kind of pressure will do anything especially considering the deal is worth a billion+ dollars for nfl.

Nfl doesn’t care about international fans aslong as they get a heap of money.

Its not just internationals complaining though & CUNZ is in this to make money so if take up targets aren't met, they'll have to do something about that.

So I'm kind of glad it's just not the international viewers getting screwed by this change to DAZN - listening to an Eagles podcast yesterday & Jimmy Kempski gave the NFL & DAZN a decent serve while describing his experience of the new service so far.

So hopefully if enough of these type of guys make some noise plus what must be an overwhelmingly negative feedback from the rest of us, something will get done about this.
But it is just international fans getting screwed over. Its not a product they are selling in America, America get Sunday ticket on Youtube TV and NFL+.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back