NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Is there any other option to get the overall price down from $280?

I really wish they allowed 2 simultaneous streams from different locations so you could share your account with a friend or something. Being able to split a sub 2 ways would be a no brainer.

I caved in and paid for DAZN, after years of using VPNs for cheaper gamepass.

I spend a bit of time on planes, and like to catchup with games. Went to download the season opener... no option to download and save to the phone!!!

I'm trying to do the right thing and pay for it, but with this useful feature removed from the old nfl gamepass, it really makes it more functional to find alternate free methods.

You think you'll just be fine with ESPN.

Then you spend Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday watching it and you remember that ESPNs interminable ads make it almost untenable.

The ESPN fantasy ad with Steve the uber driver is going to cause my tv to go over the balcony.

You think you'll just be fine with ESPN.

Then you spend Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday watching it and you remember that ESPNs interminable ads make it almost untenable.

The ESPN fantasy ad with Steve the uber driver is going to cause my tv to go over the balcony.

Yeah that's always been my pet hate with espn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's always been my pet hate with espn.

I guess we have to be fair and remember the alternative, which is a 45 second ad, where 15 seconds is telling me about this incredible wonderdrug that will change my life, while the next 30 seconds tells me that it'll kill me, give me a stroke, cancer, heart disease, cause limbs to start randomly falling off, random blindness, permanent constipation et al.

I guess we have to be fair and remember the alternative, which is a 45 second ad, where 15 seconds is telling me about this incredible wonderdrug that will change my life, while the next 30 seconds tells me that it'll kill me, give me a stroke, cancer, heart disease, cause limbs to start randomly falling off, random blindness, permanent constipation et al.

Those actually make me chuckle a bit;)

You just slide the cursor to the dtarting position asap
But you shouldn't have to. The slider is cooked plus you run the risk of seeing the score before being able to rewind. If kayo can have the option to start stream from beginning or join live/ in progress no idea why Gamepass can't, especially when it was a feature of the same service previously.

But you shouldn't have to. The slider is cooked plus you run the risk of seeing the score before being able to rewind. If kayo can have the option to start stream from beginning or join live/ in progress no idea why Gamepass can't, especially when it was a feature of the same service previously.

Obviously making it up as they go along but one would think it would be a basic feature already incorporated into their software for the sports they have covered prior to the NFL.

So on the dazn website it says Gamepass is $279.99. I got an email for $20 discount so signed up for $259.99. That's in Aus dollars right? That's the billing that came up on the website when I processed payment and paid through PayPal

So why is the dazn fee on my card $267.78?? Oh I see there's a $7.79 foreign fee on my card? But I was charged in Aussie dollars so what's with the foreign fee?

Guess I'll have to get back on to the useless dazn chat to get my $7.79 back 🤬

Did anyone else get slugged a foreign payment fee when signing up?

Last edited:
Yeah the chat was useless as expected, couldn't tell me which currency/country the billing went through, told me to take it up with the bank etc

AGENT (DAZN Art): I do not know for sure if we have DAZN in AU hence why the payment was taken from another country and your bank charged you for the transfer, that is something we don't have no control of.

USER: Can you confirm which currency/country it was charged in so I can follow up with the bank?

AGENT (DAZN Art): One moment please.

USER: Thanks

AGENT (DAZN Art): I can not see it right now, however check with the bank because they should know where the charge came from and I think it states from which DAZN country it is taken.

USER: You can't see where the billing occurred? It's a dazn payment you should be able to confirm which country it was processed in

AGENT (DAZN Art): I don't have an invoice of the payment right now hence why I can't confirm, you can try the suggested options and see if the bank has it.

USER: Ok, can you please follow it up and send the invoice to my email address? Thanks

AGENT (DAZN Art): My pleasure, have agreat rest of your day!

The rep left the chat immediately following the last message. I won't hold my breath waiting for that invoice 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back