NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ACL I heard
Yulong a bog, wonder how much that contributed. I reckon they need to find somewhere else to play the rest of the year, that deck is seriously dangerous.

The state of grounds at this stage of the season is a major concern. It’s only June.
Quite odd, Has it really been that wet? Maybe it’s the huge amount of traffic with the expansion of junior and women’s football.

Only get worse from here. Grass just won’t grow back in winter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the 1 player they couldn't afford to lose. McEvoy will now have to play ruck, which depletes there forward line even more.
Heidelberg going back to back is shortening by the day.
Kolar will carry more of the ruck load i think

Yeh Mont are a chance. Not sure North can win it. Will be a big game for them this week against Montmorency. They need a big scalp of either Mont, Bundoora or Heidelberg.
Mont are very solid side - They can challenge Heidelberg if their list stays intact - 2 horse race a long way out I am tipping

Bored on a Sunday, can ANYONE explain this clearance that was approved...

View attachment 1704778
Maybe it's like when Garry Hocking changed his name to "Whiskas" in the 1990s. Chopper is paying blokes so much to change their names to Marbuilt Ltd on top of getting a kick at the bull ring

According to the VAFA transfers, the company/player is transferring from Old Ivanhoe Grammarians to Yulong reserve

Had a look at Preston v Collingwood yesterday down at Cramer st and the whole centre square under mud and starting to spread will be interesting come finals what shape the ground will be in

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back