NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the league are up to date with Clearances all up to 26th June. You would think seeing they close 30th June that they would update each day . But then again we are talking about the Hiearchy at head office.
Got fines to hand out for team sheet errors, give them a break.

Got fines to hand out for team sheet errors, give them a break.
We know that there are NFL employees active on this forum - You would reckon that this type of negative feedback on such a regular basis, from so many people would get a response from them and basic stuff for clubs & supporters fixed.
Maybe they dont give a Sh8T what everyone thinks of their performance?

We know that there are NFL employees active on this forum - You would reckon that this type of negative feedback on such a regular basis, from so many people would get a response from them and basic stuff for clubs & supporters fixed.
League employees have been threatened and harassed recently to an extreme degree so clearly theres a few imbeciles around who are disgruntled.

League employees have been threatened and harassed recently to an extreme degree so clearly theres a few imbeciles around who are disgruntled.
Wouldt happen if they did things properly and up toleague standards. Not hard to update things to keep everyone informed Of the things happening within the league. I had a laugh when I saw they are advertising for MC for junior finals. Havent they got enough people on their books to do it? Or is it they dont get paid extra for that?

there is no maybe about it.
they have no money, no budgets, most of their time is spent on netball and trans gender policies.
They have 1 person managing both junior and senior footy operations, the boss is Kit Walker and never seen and wont take responsibility for anything, they react to every saturday or sunday incident and send memos out mid week about it. Then send out the fines for a team sheet mistake.

there is no maybe about it.
they have no money, no budgets, most of their time is spent on netball and trans gender policies.
They have 1 person managing both junior and senior footy operations, the boss is Kit Walker and never seen and wont take responsibility for anything, they react to every saturday or sunday incident and send memos out mid week about it. Then send out the fines for a team sheet mistake.
He wont be seen as hes better than everyone else. ( Thinks he is )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldt happen if they did things properly and up toleague standards. Not hard to update things to keep everyone informed Of the things happening within the league. I had a laugh when I saw they are advertising for MC for junior finals. Havent they got enough people on their books to do it? Or is it they dont get paid extra for that?
Not sure staff at work getting threatened and harassed is any good for anyone - to be fair. If security and police are getting involved then is says more about the peanut doing the. threatening than anything else - it's local footy FFS.

Not sure staff at work getting threatened and harassed is any good for anyone - to be fair. If security and police are getting involved then is says more about the peanut doing the. threatening than anything else - it's local footy FFS.
Totally agree with you.. I just dont understand how a league like the NFNL can beb so behind in its admin but well ahead to make sure petty things are in place at club level.

Elthams former ruckman flown in for any games yet as planned, or has that idea been canned?

Dunno if it was ever an option other than a rumor. Work and life had to align and the two lads that have rucked this year have done OK, one injured atm but I am sure neither would not be dropped for the big fella for a one off, Eltham's target was staying up, whilst not guaranteed it looks likely. Think its smarter they stick with the younger lads for the season to get more games at this level into them.

Dunno if it was ever an option other than a rumor. Work and life had to align and the two lads that have rucked this year have done OK, one injured atm but I am sure neither would not be dropped for the big fella for a one off, Eltham's target was staying up, whilst not guaranteed it looks likely. Think its smarter they stick with the younger lads for the season to get more games at this level into them.
They should be in 2025 recruitment mode……they will survive I reckon.

I was advised of this 3 weeks ago by a president. Just like the safety of all umpires across this fine state! Hopefully players in NFNL are respecting of the male/females that run out every week!

i did hear one disgruntled person stormed the offices at HQ!!!
It wasnt me by the way
Whats the main issue? Pretty bad as letter went out and all contacts have been removed? As a veteran umpy, I hope nothing against umpires and staff?
Have heard some womens teams have been officials of Div 2 womens teams have been abused and umps treated pretty badly by crowd, truly hope we are dont going back to dark old days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back