NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Its embarrassing just how much better the Bergs are than any other team in DIV! - Some of the boys saying that a lot of the top 5 sides have boys away and injuries - So do the Bergs - Scary good.

At least Macleod have kept some interest in DIV 1 by winning today - The race for relegation is still very much alive between Macleod and Eltham - Who is more likely to win another game and survive??

Bundy should be fine now after their win today.

Why is he playing seriously ? He's done enough he doesn't need to do more . Is it a cry for help from the club ?
Saying this about a bloke who literally kicked 7 today is one of the stranger things I've ever seen ngl

Its embarrassing just how much better the Bergs are than any other team in DIV! - Some of the boys saying that a lot of the top 5 sides have boys away and injuries - So do the Bergs - Scary good.

At least Macleod have kept some interest in DIV 1 by winning today - The race for relegation is still very much alive between Macleod and Eltham - Who is more likely to win another game and survive??

Bundy should be fine now after their win today

Why is he playing seriously ? He's done enough he doesn't need to do more . Is it a cry for help from the club ?

I dare say based on today , the only tears were from the boroughs coaches box,Cause they didn’t have any answers.

Why is he playing…strange comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m gunna put it out there but the AFL games record holder may love playing football? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Anyone questioning why he played is ridiculous.

Legend and if he wants to play for another 10 years why not. Dogs crowd would love it, oppo crowd should love it.

Legend status is used a lot but someone that played as long as Boomer is a legend and should be applauded for playing at his club.

Very confronting footage just sent to me.

Bundoora U19s crowd jumping fence and genuinely punching the crap out of players.

This will no doubt make the media, absolute dog acts happening.

NFNL need to show some balls here, from what I was sent it was real bad.
Bundoora FC have form in this area...15 or 20 years ago I recall a fence jump and assault from an esteemed Bulls person

Very confronting footage just sent to me.

Bundoora U19s crowd jumping fence and genuinely punching the crap out of players.

This will no doubt make the media, absolute dog acts happening.

NFNL need to show some balls here, from what I was sent it was real bad.
Who are the blokes who entered the field? Look like randoms. The guy in white should be charged

That footage is a throw back to the dark days of the DVFL, there were quite a few u19/u17 games with similar issues back 20 years+ ago.

Disgusting behaviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back