NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

With respect to Bundoora. I would be staggered if the league isn't sticking their beak in and asking for a lot of information. I think it is quiet feasible that some intervention is going to be required. I appreciate those that may feel like they have to "fly the flag" on this forum, but the realities of BFC are far more drastic than what is currently being shared in public.

And if you think that's just scuttlebutt, consider this! - It is reasonable to consider that a NFNL team that was playing 5th grade amo's last season, might beat a 2023 Div 1 grand finalist, next season...

In simple terms, its all well and good to say BFC might find it easier to recruit players to play Div 1, but the league has a responsibility to seek assurances from any club that has fallen on difficult times and take that decision out of the clubs hands if required.
absolutely correct

Mont Captain a lock to play. Heard last night it was just tightness not a hammie......

Still feel there could be selection surprises at Monty tonight. If you look at their leading goalkickers:

Ayhan - 18 Games 26 Goals, in best 4 times
Fitzy - 18 Games 42 Goals, in best 4 times

One a new bloke probably on some coin to come over with what looks like an ordinary return, one a club legend with 2+ goals a game and most probably playing his last time at the Club.

Coaching is a tough gig. Bring back Fitzgerald and lose and people will ask why you made the change, win and you are lauded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I have been told a 2-time premiership player and Hall of Famer at North.

Yep, we are only hearing his side of the story, I doubt there was players wacking women or coaches trying to hit players.... seriously if that happened why is this not in the media.

Does seem like an annoyed Dad. Hope he comes to his senses.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back