NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is this 'mystery man' - Coach of the Diamond Creek under 19's that beats up the children of ex footballers from Nth Heidelberg??? Will he come out of the red corner tomorrow surrounded by security officers ???? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Once again this carry on is an absolute embarrassment. President Warren has worked so hard to change the culture and perception of the club over the last 5 years and he would be absolutely filthy with rubbish floating over social media.

Bergs far too good. Mont no Avenue to goal and simply not good enough. Bergs missed about 15 gettable goals

55 De Bolton took the absolute piss and rightly won the medal.

Tardio and Wilson just class.

Couple of VFL blokes played 2s so will be like new recruits next year. Hard to see who will stop them.

Bergs far too good. Mont no Avenue to goal and simply not good enough. Bergs missed about 15 gettable goals

Couple of VFL blokes played 2s so will be like new recruits next year. Hard to see who will stop them.
I would say they won’t stay around. VFL to NFNL 2’s. Why would you stay around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pretty much agree.

I think VFL qualifications need to change personally.
And of course next season the Wilson rule will apply, Rule 1HB, VFL listed players will have to play 6 senior games to qualify for NFL Finals. Maybe a good thing, clubs will be reluctant to sign top end VFL blokes, probably force those at the lower end to sign full time.

Congratulations to Heidelberg, to win all 3 grades is an amazing effort. From an outsider can’t help by be envious of the club. Can’t recall the last time that happened if anyone wishes to enlighten me. Bad luck to Mont, always going to be a tough ask beating the tigers today. Hopefully get a few more mercenaries like Nash Holmes next year and see how they go.

Congratulations to Heidelberg, to win all 3 grades is an amazing effort. From an outsider can’t help by be envious of the club. Can’t recall the last time that happened if anyone wishes to enlighten me. Bad luck to Mont, always going to be a tough ask beating the tigers today. Hopefully get a few more mercenaries like Nash Holmes next year and see how they go.
Even if he did come for cash, Holmes stood tall all year, polled most votes in comp and BOG for them in GF.. not sure much else you want him to do.

Anyone from Monty know why Keenan didn’t play in 2s?

Last edited:
Even if he did come for cash, Holmes stood tall all year, poled most votes in comp and BOG for them in GF.. not sure much else you want him to do.

Has had an outstanding year and great news for Mont he has signed on.

That’s just the game at the top, plenty of bergs blokes would be getting big money just the same.

Even if he did come for cash, Holmes stood tall all year, polled most votes in comp and BOG for them in GF.. not sure much else you want him to do.

Mont need a few more like Holmes worth every cent pity they fell again at final hurdle . Mont supporters are a different breed . No wonder other clubs have a hatred towards them

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back