NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow wot a bold call on ur behalf?
U "were" told, a "particular" player, tipped in a "Heidelberg" player, "no idea if fact though!"
Really goin out on a limb there!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Answered the question the guy asked about why this bloke was singled out…? Can’t comprehend ?

96 from Monty is the younger brother of Monty senior captain.
He’s also the bloke that was involved in an incident in the first week of the finals, a Heidelberg player was given a yellow card for scruffing his jumper. After the game the umpire told the HFC they were offering him suspension of 2 Finals for this heinous crime“Dealing with an opposition player in a rough manner”. After plenty of discussion and bearing in mind the HFC player had an impeccable record it was decided to try and get it downgraded.
At the tribunal the umpire said Heidelberg player had Montmorency player by the jumper and shaking him , Heidelberg player said the same but after 96 from Montmorency came at him.
Then Montmorency player completely contradicts all the evidence so far and says “ he was punched 3 times to the face”
Montmorency player then boasts about putting mayo on it to get him rubbed out.
It’s hard to measure the effect this had on both clubs but a 17 goal turnaround in 2 finals games speaks volumes for how the 2 clubs go about it.

I would never normally say this on a public forum but the actions of that Montmorency reserves player at the tribunal two weeks ago was nothing short of disgraceful. I was at the game in question and did not see a single punch thrown, let alone 3. If only he knew that by lagging Jake he
effectively galvanised the entire club.
I think you will find mate that there was footage of punches thrown, as all reserve grade finals are recorded. It’s just not released to the public like the senior games are. From what I’ve heard bloke was caught red handed regardless of evidence given by Montmorency player.

I would never normally say this on a public forum but the actions of that Montmorency reserves player at the tribunal two weeks ago was nothing short of disgraceful. I was at the game in question and did not see a single punch thrown, let alone 3. If only he knew that by lagging Jake he
effectively galvanised the entire

I think you will find mate that there was footage of punches thrown, as all reserve grade finals are recorded. It’s just not released to the public like the senior games are. From what I’ve heard bloke was caught red handed regardless of evidence given by Montmorency player.
Still dont Lag blokes in at the TrIbunal. But that just sums up Mont .

Still dont Lag blokes in at the TrIbunal. But that just sums up Mont .
So let me get this straight…

A guy got a yellow card

Appealed it

Footage showed it was actually punches thrown

Monty are dogs?

Or maybe don’t punch blokes??? That’s an idea.

A guy got a yellow card

Appealed it

Monty are dogs?

Here we go the sob story starts he did this he did that. I dont condone punching but to say yes I got punched 3 times , No need to say it if there was video. Would have thought Video is self explanatory without stating the obvious.And pretty sure I dint say Mont are dogs! End of the day they lost and move on.

A guy got a yellow card

Appealed it

Monty are dogs?

Or other option would be ..Ok we will play these Guys again in the Grand Final and get payback then by beating them. But umm no that doesnt happen at Mont.

Here we go the sob story starts he did this he did that. I dont condone punching but to say yes I got punched 3 times , No need to say it if there was video. Would have thought Video is self explanatory without stating the obvious.And pretty sure I dint say Mont are dogs! End of the day they lost and move on.
No sob story, I just don’t understand why you’d expect a bloke who you punched multiple times to do you a favour :drunk::drunk:

End of the day if you’d ever had experience at tribunal 99% of what’s taken into account is umpire and footage.

No sob story, I just don’t understand why you’d expect a bloke who you punched multiple times to do you a favour :drunk::drunk:

End of the day if you’d ever had experience at tribunal 99% of what’s taken into account is umpire and footage.
Exactly my point. No need to state he was punched 3 times if footage and umpires are taken into account 99% Of time. If he was punched 3 times Im sure he would have been severley injured or were they just jumper punches?
Anyhow they lost the game best of luck next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes make it up as you go along, at the hearing there is zero footage of the incident, it was off the ball. Heidelberg player said he didn't throw a punch, umpire testified he didn't see him throw a punch. He was given three weeks on the Mont's player's testimony. In summary ordinary bloke and a liar.

You blokes make it up as you go along, at the hearing there is zero footage of the incident, it was off the ball. Heidelberg player said he didn't throw a punch, umpire testified he didn't see him throw a punch. He was given three weeks on the Mont's player's testimony. In summary ordinary bloke and a liar.
Expect anythng less than to make it up? Great summarisation of events. But 99% of time footage and umpires view are taken into account HAHA

I’ve got no idea what actually happened…

But if you think the NFNL gave him 3 weeks because of a testimony with ZERO evidence you have zero clue.

I’d say he was offered 2 weeks, appealed and was given an extra due to appealing.

But if you think the NFNL gave him 3 weeks because of a testimony with ZERO evidence you have zero clue.

I’d say he was offered 2 weeks, appealed and was given an extra due to appealing.
Wrong again mate, don’t assume anything, the real point of this conversation is until Mont get a bit streetwise they won’t win anything, don’t poke the bear.

Knowing how the NFNL tribunal operates you could safely assume that is exactly how it might have happened

He’s also the bloke that was involved in an incident in the first week of the finals, a Heidelberg player was given a yellow card for scruffing his jumper. After the game the umpire told the HFC they were offering him suspension of 2 Finals for this heinous crime“Dealing with an opposition player in a rough manner”. After plenty of discussion and bearing in mind the HFC player had an impeccable record it was decided to try and get it downgraded.
At the tribunal the umpire said Heidelberg player had Montmorency player by the jumper and shaking him , Heidelberg player said the same but after 96 from Montmorency came at him.
Then Montmorency player completely contradicts all the evidence so far and says “ he was punched 3 times to the face”
Montmorency player then boasts about putting mayo on it to get him rubbed out.
It’s hard to measure the effect this had on both clubs but a 17 goal turnaround in 2 finals games speaks volumes for how the 2 clubs go about it.

You don’t think the 17 goal turnaround had anything to do with Heidelberg being able to drop players down to the reserves on GF day due to both teams playing on the same day?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back