NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Without the outlier that is Heidelberg the competition would be extremely wide open - it's not ideal now far ahead they are
I went for a run after work last night and ran past their ground. I counted at least 7-8 Berg blokes either having a kick on the ground, or walking into their changerooms (to presumably use the gym equipment). Pretty good for October

I went for a run after work last night and ran past their ground. I counted at least 7-8 Berg blokes either having a kick on the ground, or walking into their changerooms (to presumably use the gym equipment). Pretty good for October
come on my 14yo has been going for runs, lets not get excited about a local footballer keeping fit over summer when there is a $500-1000 20 week carrot

come on my 14yo has been going for runs, lets not get excited about a local footballer keeping fit over summer when there is a $500-1000 20 week carrot
Money doesn’t even play a roll, there are plenty who are out and about in October training away, any footy ground has them right now….was walking the dog at Central Park and a nice group were negotiating the posts and the kids cricket….putting in the shuttle runs.

Jackson Davies signs at Boro from Bundoora

Seems a lot of people exiting stage right at Yulong.

I reckon I said in an earlier post they need 30 'ins' to ensure they have a strong magoos pushing seniors for spots. Cannot see another season with a walkover. However Magoos players are hard to find. They have to have all their 24 U19s kick on.

Saw Kingy has a dual role as President and Magoos coach, shows his passion for the Club and good on him, hope he attracts some influx or scary times coming in '25.

I reckon I said in an earlier post they need 30 'ins' to ensure they have a strong magoos pushing seniors for spots. Cannot see another season with a walkover. However Magoos players are hard to find. They have to have all their 24 U19s kick on.

Saw Kingy has a dual role as President and Magoos coach, shows his passion for the Club and good on him, hope he attracts some influx or scary times coming in '25.
I’ve heard they’ve lost another 20 players overall. Surely the NFL needs to step in!

The president of Bundoora is also their reserves coach LOL - Either it is April 1st or you are taking the pi$$.
If that is accurate denny crane the club is in serious trouble - Absolute conflict of interest as a minimum but worse still the club couldnt find a 2nds coach WOW

The president of Bundoora is also their reserves coach LOL - Either it is April 1st or you are taking the pi$$.
If that is accurate denny crane the club is in serious trouble - Absolute conflict of interest as a minimum but worse still the club couldnt find a 2nds coach WOW
I don’t see an issue with it

Good on him, he might be a good coach and what they need to attract players. He coached the 19’s last year whilst Pres

I don’t see an issue with it

Good on him, he might be a good coach and what they need to attract players. He coached the 19’s last year whilst Pres
So you see no conflict with the President being a senior coach of a football club? Fair enough, each to their own.
Sure it will work out well for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conflict of interest? Spare me. Good on him for helping out.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back