NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see both sides of the argument

Yes he has some ability, but never really produced it at the highest level.

I also know that take Bundoora for example have had some stars come back from league football and some absolute flops!!

So we actually won’t know which one he will be until or even if he plays in this competition

It’s just a wait and see

Which ex AFL Bundoora Player would you class as a flop?
I can see both sides of the argument

Yes he has some ability, but never really produced it at the highest level.

I also know that take Bundoora for example have had some stars come back from league football and some absolute flops!!

So we actually won’t know which one he will be until or even if he plays in this competition

It’s just a wait and see

Good hit out at Yulong today, intra club went hard, 1 off to hospital. The Bulls looked pretty solid in general and seemed to be a fair few new faces out there

How were numbers? I’ve heard Bundoora won’t be fielding a 19s due to numbers. Not good news.

They will field a side, unfortunately with YJFL having Under 18s it has affected numbers for those clubs that have juniors in that competition. Rather than having 2 and a half years of player recruiting they now only have 1 and a half years

They will field a side, unfortunately with YJFL having Under 18s it has affected numbers for those clubs that have juniors in that competition. Rather than having 2 and a half years of player recruiting they now only have 1 and a half years
Hasn’t the NFNL raised the age for 19s to under 20s basically?

let’s hope your right because my mail was they were about to pull the pin.

Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen!!

All it takes is one player to overheat, be dehydrated and collapse and they will take the league for everything they’ve got!!

Bit over the top suggesting that could happen. This is not a league rule but an AFL Victoria rule, I am sure their legal department are over the decision.

There will be ONE water person on the bench filling up and controlling individual water bottles. Players can come and get a drink when ever they want. Yes its not perfect but with no rule on rotations a player only has to be off for a few seconds (or like when the ball is kicked for goal) its one of the post covid rules we have to learn to live with for the time being.

Just as a comparison the rule in local cricket is that there is no sharing of drink bottles. At a drinks break 11 bottles come out for the fielding side .
Club supplied square leg umpires are not allowed to have drink bottles on the field.
Imagine the water boy running out on the football ground with 18 named drink bottles .

Surely using hygiene bottles there isn’t a huge risk? I mean if your playing with a team mate who has covid then your probably going to get it regardless. Just seems like a stupid rule.

Maybe but there are more important people than me making the rules. They seem very risk adverse and this is a simple decision for them without fully understanding the implications. #dan801

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back