NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Houli to West Preston I’ve heard from a ok source

Also no name but Bundoora on the verge of a huge announcement.

Monty recruiters not done either
He will be catching snapper and gummies during footy season. Don’t think he will be playing footy unless west make a godfather under the trestle table offer.

Agree with the NFNL perception to the outside now with AFL players signing everywhere. Every club bar Macleod signing them. Macleods favourite sons don’t want the apple cart upset 🍎

It's called Dollars champ. The lack of home games and crowds last year means less money in the pot for this year. We don't have major sponsors that provide employment and have never paid overs for players. This has been a common theme for decades

Looks to be three tiers for mine for next season. In no particualr order to any of these:

Top tier
Heidelberg
Montmorency
Bundoora
West Preston

Middle tier
Greensborough
North Heidelberg

Bottom tier
Whittlesea
Hurstbridge
Macleod
Northcote

The relegation battle will be just as interesting as the premiership race

It's called Dollars champ. The lack of home games and crowds last year means less money in the pot for this year. We don't have major sponsors that provide employment and have never paid overs for players. This has been a common theme for decades
Not sure that’s entirely correct champ. Your star players are paid handsomely. Macleod love holding onto to the era of multiple gf appearances only for one win and claim it was done on a shoestring budget but your so called better players (the Macleod boys) got looked after very well. Go tell you story somewhere else

Looks to be three tiers for mine for next season. In no particualr order to any of these:

Top tier
Heidelberg
Montmorency
Bundoora
West Preston

Middle tier
Greensborough
North Heidelberg

Bottom tier
Whittlesea
Hurstbridge
Macleod
Northcote

The relegation battle will be just as interesting as the premiership race
Spot on Kingy

Not sure that’s entirely correct champ. Your star players are paid handsomely. Macleod love holding onto to the era of multiple gf appearances only for one win and claim it was done on a shoestring budget but your so called better players (the Macleod boys) got looked after very well. Go tell you story somewhere else
Especially one fav son that saw the $$$$$ and headed bush only to be found out and made a fool of not only himself but the the club were so embarrassed that they forked out $$$$ for someone that was no where in physical condition to play high standard of footy ... maybe he thought being the top dog at MacLeod and being part of the “ rat pack “ was a better option for him 😂

Especially one fav son that saw the $$$$$ and headed bush only to be found out and made a fool of not only himself but the the club were so embarrassed that they forked out $$$$ for someone that was no where in physical condition to play high standard of footy ... maybe he thought being the top dog at MacLeod and being part of the “ rat pack “ was a better option for him 😂
Name please?

What team do you actually support ? Do you actually know the contracts that the players are on ? And if you must know, I was on the committee the year we won the flag and it was done on the bare minimum of wages with no ex AFL players bobbin up for cameos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What team do you actually support ? Do you actually know the contracts that the players are on ? And if you must know, I was on the committee the year we won the flag and it was done on the bare minimum of wages with no ex AFL players bobbin up for cameos
So you were on the executive committee? And player contracts are for all to see? Let’s just say the club I follow is a Ben Graham barrel away from De Winton. You think players don’t talk about what they are paid. Get your head out of your 4ss seriously

So you were on the executive committee? And player contracts are for all to see? Let’s just say the club I follow is a Ben Graham barrel away from De Winton. You think players don’t talk about what they are paid. Get your head out of your 4ss seriously

We are talking about 2015 FFS...you brought it up and I thought I should correct you on your misinformation about wages in that particular year. Maybe worry about your own club instead of taking pot shots behind your debutant alias johnny come lately

We are talking about 2015 FFS...you brought it up and I thought I should correct you on your misinformation about wages in that particular year. Maybe worry about your own club instead of taking pot shots behind your debutant alias johnny come lately
Maybe that group of players are still putting their hand out ?

Multiple comp rep...Yes well done to him. But we need to think why he was in the team? Are you going to deny he embarrassed himself in the O And M?

You're taking the piss yeah ?? One of the best players in our comp. Came 3rd in the Rosbrook medal 2018....don't even know why I have to defend this shite.

No worries, you have your opinion I'll have mine. Still denying he embarrassed himself in the O AND M ? Interested on your thoughts.

As you said, opinions vary. He is a gun player for our comp as most coaches can attest to given the consistent votes he gets in the MVP. You're in the minority bud

As you said, opinions vary. He is a gun player for our comp as most coaches can attest to given the consistent votes he gets in the MVP. You're in the minority bud
He was a very good player, not so much anymore. He actually shopped himself around to a couple of rival clubs in Div 1 and they laughed at what he was asking. So I presume he is on a fair whack at Macleod.

Not disputing his ability at all though. Was a gun a few years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back