NFNL Div 1 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

$20? That’s insane!

Leagues should get more creative than just upping he price of finals entry imo.
They should put some effort in to outsource some of the food + bev - I'm not sure what the deal is, I guess maybe Preston take food/beer money?

The options are so limited and they haven't changed the menu since the 1980's... Work in with some local Preston/Northern suburbs food trucks/breweries, get some half decent food, get some cross marketing of the games going with these people, and attract a new audience.

They should put some effort in to outsource some of the food + bev - I'm not sure what the deal is, I guess maybe Preston take food/beer money?

The options are so limited and they haven't changed the menu since the 1980's... Work in with some local Preston/Northern suburbs food trucks/breweries, get some half decent food, get some cross marketing of the games going with these people, and attract a new audience.
Some NFNL marquees would be good.

Other leagues offer them for finals days. Would make thousands

once again ill informed rubbish on this site about Caddy ... where do you get this information??
It is laughable and makes you look like a clown. He has relations at the club . Not money like other clubs pay

Why arent there questions about the 3 WP players who were put on reserves teamsheets that played today ???
First time at the club today

Is this why WP are so good that they do routing the system ??
Who were the 3 players?

Who were the 3 players?
Ethan Penrith was one, Jacob Booth also was put on Reserves Teamsheet for Diamo, Nathan Honey for Heidelberg - played 2 in seniors but was put on reserves teamsheet for 1 game. There is nothing in the rules to stop this, as someone previously mentioned, perhaps they need to play 3 games of seniors rather than 3 games combined. It is a loop hole that teams have exploited forever.

Ethan Penrith was one, Jacob Booth also was put on Reserves Teamsheet for Diamo, Nathan Honey for Heidelberg - played 2 in seniors but was put on reserves teamsheet for 1 game. There is nothing in the rules to stop this, as someone previously mentioned, perhaps they need to play 3 games of seniors rather than 3 games combined. It is a loop hole that teams have exploited forever.
You can’t blame clubs who are simply following and exploiting a rule that’s allowed.

This loophole can be easily fixed with an amendment

Ethan and Jacko Barling both actually played in their 2 reserves games for WPL, both played a quarter in those 2 games. So wasn't just a put their name down and they arent even there thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

once again ill informed rubbish on this site about Caddy ... where do you get this information??
It is laughable and makes you look like a clown. He has relations at the club . Not money like other clubs pay

Why arent there questions about the 3 WP players who were put on reserves teamsheets that played today ???
First time at the club today

Is this why WP are so good that they do routing the system ??
My mail is he told 3 different clubs he required $3K per game plus a sign on fee - But he has relatives at the slime and dosent need that sort of money
I can believe that HAHAHAHA
What relatives of his are at Greensy???

What are the names of the 3 WP players you refer to? Any idea?

The league are investigating what Heidelberg pay under 19 kids - What a scoop
I can assure you, any team that’s rorting the cap in anyway won’t be leaving any hard evidence behind.

They need to scrap it. The whole thing is a complete farce. The only people it punishes are the honest ones.

Ethan and Jacko Barling both actually played in their 2 reserves games for WPL, both played a quarter in those 2 games. So wasn't just a put their name down and they arent even there thing.
They played 1 quarter in each game? What's the point of doing that? I find that very hard to believe. So what your really saying is they got there kit on, ran out and then went and got changed. Same shit, different smell!

I can assure you, any team that’s rorting the cap in anyway won’t be leaving any hard evidence behind.

They need to scrap it. The whole thing is a complete farce. The only people it punishes are the honest ones.
Clubs have been bypassing the salary caps forever and a day. The only way to keep clubs in check is via the points system

hearing the big boy from mont had his suspension reduced from 4 to 2 weeks last night.
Ridiculous.
Theyve given 2 weeks for some of the most nothing sling tackles this year. And now they’re saying buxtons punch deserves the same punishment. 3 at least and 4 if we’re serious about stamping out coward punch. Saying all of the above I can see why Mont went through this process.. without him they can’t win it. Heck I’m not sure they’ll win this week.

Preston did outsource the canteen during the VFL season and the offerings were markedly better than the previous 25 years of crap, weird if they didn't do it on the weekend.

What? How?

Who the hell runs the tribunal because the inconsistency is beyond astonishing
From the leader - “The Magpies have successfully appealed Liam Wale-Buxton’s suspension, having a four-game suspension downgraded to two.

It ensures the star ruckman will be available for the NFL Division 1 preliminary final should Montmorency defeat two-time reigning premier West Preston-Lakeside in Sunday’s first semi-final”.

Questions remain regarding his eligibility for the FR medal, not that Mont would be too concerned about tha at this stage in the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 1 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back