NFNL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on Fitzroy? Hard to see them making finals with there player turn over.
Not sure how they play games this year without going over point allocation.

Likely and keep winning flags but seniors keep choking. Great reserves appointment too putting the fruit loop Avramov in charge.

Seriously you have an issue of you think Lukas is a Fruit Loop. One of the nicest blokes going around, he assistant coached them last year and did a cracking job from what I hear. Did someone at Eltham touch your mum up precious? The hate you have is sad.

Are eltham going to have 2 under 19 teams again?

I think they will try, I hear Greensborough will again have two and Banyule have indicated they may, also Whittlesea could have numbers I am hearing. Monty also may investigate having two sides.

Seriously you have an issue of you think Lukas is a Fruit Loop. One of the nicest blokes going around, he assistant coached them last year and did a cracking job from what I hear. Did someone at Eltham touch your mum up precious? The hate you have is sad.
Haha good one Dunny but I don’t hate anyone. Such a strong word. Don’t make him out to be an angel though 🤦🏽‍♂️

Thomastown ruckman gone

Big lost but no doubt they will recruit and think they have got their ruckman before him back ...

Diamo Creek have recruited well I’m hearing ...
Eltham been quiet ...
Watsonia - Couple handy players especially the greensy boys
Worried about Panton Hill
St Marys very quiet as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big lost but no doubt they will recruit and think they have got their ruckman before him back ...

Diamo Creek have recruited well I’m hearing ...
Eltham been quiet ...
Watsonia - Couple handy players especially the greensy boys
Worried about Panton Hill
St Marys very quiet as well
Thomastown Ruckman is a big loss, certainly one of their best players. Done well with their new forward from Bundoora.
Eltham have a couple, truck load of young guys coming through and have kept most of their A graders.
Watsonia doing OK coming from a long way back though.
Panton Hill will Struggle.
St Mary's had some great youngsters coming through, U19's were runners up in divy 1 to Eltham.
I don't think they have the funds to buy players but don't have to if you've got good kids coming through.
Haven't heard much from Banyule but I'm sure they'll come through with a few more Electricians.
Diamo doing well picked up some handy recruites. If it's true about Florence then the've done well.
Fitzroy lost a couple. but you can never tell what there going to do.

Thomastown Ruckman is a big loss, certainly one of their best players. Done well with their new forward from Bundoora.
Eltham have a couple, truck load of young guys coming through and have kept most of their A graders.
St Mary's had some great youngsters coming through, U19's were runners up in divy 1 to Eltham.
I don't think they have the funds to buy players but don't have to if you've got good kids coming through.
Haven't heard much from Banyule but I'm sure they'll come through with a few more Electricians.
Diamo doing well picked up some handy recruites. If it's true about Florence then the've done well.
Forgot to mention Epping. They spoken to every uncontracted player from Sorrento to broadford

Lost a few is an understatement for Fitzroy if you ask me.
Gone: Carl Groth, Hayden Heta, Jai Burns, Kain Proctor, Cam Hall, Max Mannard, Gary Mongta, Brad Lovett-Kairouz, Steven Mills and a handful of fringe players from what I understand.
Heta and Hall both well past there prime but still hurts them.
Signing of the Firebrace boys is handy though.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back