NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

How far can Panton Hill go?

On paper they look pretty strong imo.

Brody Tickle? Is he playing? Would be handy, I believe he travelled mid last season.

Points will be a massive issue but their best 22 IMO will be very good.

Good Friday Panther vs PH should be a ripper.

How far can Panton Hill go?

On paper they look pretty strong imo.

Brody Tickle? Is he playing? Would be handy, I believe he travelled mid last season.

Points will be a massive issue but their best 22 IMO will be very good.

Good Friday Panther vs PH should be a ripper.

Should play finals with the recruiting they have done.

How far does lower drop?

They’ve recruited 1 player from division 7 VAFA. Lost a bunch of gun.
Could they finish bottom 2?
They're lucky Epping are putrid. Gonna be an interesting time at LP in the next 3-4 years to recruit/re-build what they lost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some teams only advertising now for practice matches????

Wouldnt most teams have them locked away at this stage?

Some have annual games already locked up. Some I think are pulling back on having more than two. Tough with Easter being early this year as well planning and getting grounds. Still a few months to go I am sure if there is more than one advertising then getting games would be easy.

If Eltham don't win the Grand Final it would be a disaster. They have gone all out.
Yep Eltham have recruited to win it this year no doubt.

Donaldson , Goodwin, Bongetti, Scanlon (if he plays?) all champions at their best but on the wrong side of 30 (or 40) now.

Diamond Creek will be very close and have picked up some very hand players.

NP the unknown but they’ve lost some serious quality

Corowa in the O&M have just announced today they are going into recess. Have heard that will make Tom a 1 point player. Good for Eltham if true.
What’s protocol. I find it hard to believe he will be a 1 pointer. Not that it matters to Panther. Should be assessed in the same manner he would have been regardless. 4 pointer.

“Played the same or more senior than reserves games in total over the current and previous 3 seasons.”

Where does it say anything to do with where the club is this year?

Other players were poached from Corowa to rivals in the league. If anything they should be punished further due to contributing to a club folding.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back