NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbf no reason they canā€™t win it.
Would say Whittlesea with Hobbs and Higgins back will be hard to beat, Diamond Creek once again up there and South as the third in that group. See what happens with St Maryā€™s but theyā€™ll have to top up I think to compete with those three deep into finals.

Would say Whittlesea with Hobbs and Higgins back will be hard to beat, Diamond Creek once again up there and South as the third in that group. See what happens with St Maryā€™s but theyā€™ll have to top up I think to compete with those three deep into finals.
If the mail is right and Booth is going to Bundoora and Mcpherson leaving then it is Whitlesea Morang and Diamo with a huge gap to the rest IMO
Tranquilli only joins clubs that have money to spend on players so dont be surprised to see Diamo add players to all those from last season still

If the mail is right and Booth is going to Bundoora and Mcpherson leaving then it is Whitlesea Morang and Diamo with a huge gap to the rest IMO
Tranquilli only joins clubs that have money to spend on players so dont be surprised to see Diamo add players to all those from last season still
Macpherson gone booth gone and I think youā€™ll find more to follow

Gone to play div 1 footy as the reason? both boys? + more to follow?

or another reason , what reasons have you heard!

Thought theyā€™d retain most of there list given that they were sure favourites going into next season i wouldā€™ve thought

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Depends who Whittlesea lose. No guarantee youā€™ll be good, just see NP

Gone to play div 1 footy as the reason? both boys? + more to follow?

or another reason , what reasons have you heard!

Thought theyā€™d retain most of there list given that they were sure favourites going into next season i wouldā€™ve thought

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
IMO Diamo were favourites in 2023 and werent good enough - If Booth goes to Bundoora and Mcpherson interstate they are probably their best 2 players so huge loss - They are apparently throwing money around to many players again this year and some of the Diamo boys on much less money are aware of that and looking to move on - Fair play but I reckon it is going to set Diamo back
That bloke that left Eltham to go to Diamo mid season must be a good luck charm LOL

IMO Diamo were favourites in 2023 and werent good enough - If Booth goes to Bundoora and Mcpherson interstate they are probably their best 2 players so huge loss - They are apparently throwing money around to many players again this year and some of the Diamo boys on much less money are aware of that and looking to move on - Fair play but I reckon it is going to set Diamo back
That bloke that left Eltham to go to Diamo mid season must be a good luck charm LOL
Maybe creek are following in Montyā€™s footsteps of throwing $$$ Amd trying to buy one rather thsn being realistic and keeping what you have

Wonder whether the silent powerbrokers at thommo are filthy theyā€™ve lost a player to their neighbour up the road for a lot lot less than he was on this year . Maybe the reason he left was because of the whispers that go on to make change then itā€™s up to others to make the decision ? Too many have too much to say from what I have heard from within

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back