NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

There seemed to be a big gap after Eltham & DC this year. Outside of whittlesea, who are the greatest challenges to DC? St Mary’s, South Morang & watsonia still have a fair bit of ground to make up. Can NP or Thomastown be a surprise packet?

There seemed to be a big gap after Eltham & DC this year. Outside of whittlesea, who are the greatest challenges to DC? St Mary’s, South Morang & watsonia still have a fair bit of ground to make up. Can NP or Thomastown be a surprise packet?
South Morang will be having an arrival of 1 pointers return from division 1 clubs and within this division is my mail.
Does that mean some have thought it’s better to join than play against and parents finally realise it may be them that is reason players leave ?

Does that mean some have thought it’s better to join than play against and parents finally realise it may be them that is reason players leave ?
just ask!!! who are the players who will return?
Think Diamond Creek will be pre-season favorites
Sth Morang if they recruit will play finals
St Marys another year will be better
Can Laurimar do a Sth Morang and play finals in 1st year in division 2
Whitttlesea had a young group in division 1, have added Hobbs but not sure Murphy plays
Thomastown sounds like they are losing a few
Watsonia re-signing most of there 2023 group
Northcote Park seem to have little to no depth
Panton Hill, disappointing in 2023, can they improve in 2024
Lower Plenty coming from a long way back
Lots and lots of questions for 2024

just ask!!! who are the players who will return?
Think Diamond Creek will be pre-season favorites
Sth Morang if they recruit will play finals
St Marys another year will be better
Can Laurimar do a Sth Morang and play finals in 1st year in division 2
Whitttlesea had a young group in division 1, have added Hobbs but not sure Murphy plays
Thomastown sounds like they are losing a few
Watsonia re-signing most of there 2023 group
Northcote Park seem to have little to no depth
Panton Hill, disappointing in 2023, can they improve in 2024
Lower Plenty coming from a long way back
Lots and lots of questions for 2024
Honestly don’t know I was asking as to who it may have been as thommo had some morang players

Honestly don’t know I was asking as to who it may have been as thommo had some morang players

There is an exodus happening at Thomastown from what I hear. Leonardis is gone. A few returning to Mernda, a few returning HW and a few more returning to South apparently.

Maybe they should get Bandera back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the article made some sense, whilst they clearly have had a few issues with coaches recently maybe two coaches can work. What the president stated makes sense so why not try.

He did throw leonardis under the 'chasing coin' bus tho, probably should have stayed away from that can of worms. Especially as they will need to replace him and need to probably spend something to get that replacement.

I thought the article made some sense, whilst they clearly have had a few issues with coaches recently maybe two coaches can work. What the president stated makes sense so why not try.

He did throw leonardis under the 'chasing coin' bus tho, probably should have stayed away from that can of worms. Especially as they will need to replace him and need to probably spend something to get that replacement.
I read it as offers too good to match. Hear it every day in AFL. Don't see any issue.

His phone will be ringing off the hook tonight. 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back