NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you win the flag next year popotam..... you will have the same
problem..... good luck for 2019 with Gezzalenko your assistant

Going to be hard mate don't coach mate but think its strange having no senior coach and 2s coach or assistants think starting long way back to come up a division that's all. Plenty work to do and good luck to them

"
Reservoir Sporting Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Jason Hamilton as the Senior Men's Coach for the 2020 season. Jason played most if his footy for St Kilda City in the Southern FL where he also kicked off his coaching career. Starting off as Reserves Coach for a number of years then progressing to Senior Assistant Coach for 2 years.
Following a move down south to Tasmania, where he coached for 3 seasons, he headed back to Melbourne and umpired for 2 seasons in the Southern FL, including 2 senior grand finals. In 2018 & 2019 Jason returned to coaching in the Western Region FL taking the Braybrook FC seniors to finals in 2018. Jason brings vast experience and a professional, confident approach to regaining on field success. He joins us at the Stable with a great passion for building a culture of confidence and positivity and a determination to get the Mustangs back on the winners list. Welcome Jason! Ⓜ #backtobusiness2020
"
[/QUOTE

Good news story for them hopefully brings couple players but who knows but after hearing they could be shutting the doors on here good on them ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were spot on with the Mernda job! Any news on Laurimar West or SM jobs?

Look had good intel about mernda i dont know about them sorry lads
I reckon sherman stays
heidelberg west i'm not to sure maybe 2s coach his good operator just i guess

Sounds like a good pick up for the Mustangs looking at the article
Just needs the cattle that are willing to play for near nothing I guess, but sounds like he is up for the challenge. Heard McDowell & Cluney, off to Laurimar and all the Uni lads going back to their home clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back