NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"
Reservoir Sporting Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Jason Hamilton as the Senior Men's Coach for the 2020 season. Jason played most if his footy for St Kilda City in the Southern FL where he also kicked off his coaching career. Starting off as Reserves Coach for a number of years then progressing to Senior Assistant Coach for 2 years.
Following a move down south to Tasmania, where he coached for 3 seasons, he headed back to Melbourne and umpired for 2 seasons in the Southern FL, including 2 senior grand finals. In 2018 & 2019 Jason returned to coaching in the Western Region FL taking the Braybrook FC seniors to finals in 2018. Jason brings vast experience and a professional, confident approach to regaining on field success. He joins us at the Stable with a great passion for building a culture of confidence and positivity and a determination to get the Mustangs back on the winners list. Welcome Jason! Ⓜ️ #backtobusiness2020
"

"
Reservoir Sporting Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Jason Hamilton as the Senior Men's Coach for the 2020 season. Jason played most if his footy for St Kilda City in the Southern FL where he also kicked off his coaching career. Starting off as Reserves Coach for a number of years then progressing to Senior Assistant Coach for 2 years.
Following a move down south to Tasmania, where he coached for 3 seasons, he headed back to Melbourne and umpired for 2 seasons in the Southern FL, including 2 senior grand finals. In 2018 & 2019 Jason returned to coaching in the Western Region FL taking the Braybrook FC seniors to finals in 2018. Jason brings vast experience and a professional, confident approach to regaining on field success. He joins us at the Stable with a great passion for building a culture of confidence and positivity and a determination to get the Mustangs back on the winners list. Welcome Jason! Ⓜ #backtobusiness2020
"
Great news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tipping sour as there is no mention from Sir Ben
Now, Now... That sounds like an uniformed rumour... BigFooty can't tolerate such behaviour.

Went exactly as planned from the AGM in September 2017.

- Clean and detailed Hand-over
(was only ever going to be a 2 year term)
- Confident and structured people taking over
- Money in the bank
(very positive numbers there)
- Club assets secured
(New scoreboard / solar panels)
- Junior direction with continued development
- Around 8-10 really solid people looking to build a bright future.

I've been backing away for almost 2 months - The people running the club now have had the best transition we could hope for.

I'm looking forward to being the water boy at U9's Eltham in 2020 and a supporter of the Mighty Bloods for generations to come.

P.S. I won't be on here much now, used correctly, BF is an amazing way to highlight the club you're attached to...
To the regulars, thanks for helping re-build the perception of Lalor across the past 2 years... Its all been some fun.

Last edited:
Now, Now... That sounds like an uniformed rumour... BigFooty can't tolerate such behaviour.

- Clean and detailed Hand-over (was only ever a 2 year plan)
- Money in the bank (very positive numbers there)
- Club assets secured (New scoreboard / solar panels)

I've been backing away for almost 2 months - The people running the club now have had the best transition we could hope for.

I'm looking forward to being the water boy at U9's Eltham in 2020 and a supporter of the Mighty Bloods for generations to come.

P.S. I won't be on here much now, used correctly, BF is an amazing way to highlight the club you're attached to...
To the regulars, thanks for helping re-build the perception of Lalor across the past 2 years... Its all been some fun.
Well done Ben. It is easy for people to sit back and take pot shots, but you were prepared to put your hand up and step up to the plate when the club was in a time of need. You've done your bit and I hope to see Lalor remain a permanent member of the NFNL.

Well done Ben. It is easy for people to sit back and take pot shots, but you were prepared to put your hand up and step up to the plate when the club was in a time of need. You've done your bit and I hope to see Lalor remain a permanent member of the NFNL.
Thanks Mate,

You know my thoughts surrounding your club... Wonderful things been achieved topping it off with club of the year...!

Good luck and see ya shortly.

- Clean and detailed Hand-over (was only ever a 2 year plan)
- Money in the bank (very positive numbers there)
- Club assets secured (New scoreboard / solar panels)

You've kept the door open, and put foundations in place Ben ... put the feet up and take stock knowing you've give it your best.
What happens now is not up to you, although I'm sure you'll continue to be a point of reference if the club needs to reach out.

Sadly there are many around who simply would never lend themselves to such a plight, be it in a playing sense let alone off field, I would't stress too much about those opinions as in a lot of eyes you're extremely regarded for what you've down at Lalor.

You've kept the door open, and put foundations in place Ben ... put the feet up and take stock knowing you've give it your best.
What happens now is not up to you, although I'm sure you'll continue to be a point of reference if the club needs to reach out.

Sadly there are many around who simply would never lend themselves to such a plight, be it in a playing sense let alone off field, I would't stress too much about those opinions as in a lot of eyes you're extremely regarded for what you've down at Lalor.
Thanks mate,

We will need to catch up at some stage... Feet won’t be up for too long though as the business will be launching soon enough - Already with some STATEWIDE appeal.

www.counterwise.com.au - Love to hear your thoughts.

Tough sell i reckon Panton Hill going up ? Hope all players re committed and money to add hard to attract in the past and really struggled few yrs ago
When you win the flag next year popotam..... you will have the same
problem..... good luck for 2019 with Gezzalenko your assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back