NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't West a team many on here said wouldn't make top 4? Wouldn't say the fixture wasn't kind if West and Reservoir were included in your first 4 games

Good call - Ask Strebi, he made the call at the start of the year. All this being said, it's round 4 and wouldn't for a minute suggest all teams are firing at 100%. Depth will most likely determine how the 4 takes shape.

What's clear as day is that Laurimar and PH seem the pacesetters with West/SM/Mernda and Kilmore following closely.

Good call - Ask Strebi, he made the call at the start of the year. All this being said, it's round 4 and wouldn't for a minute suggest all teams are firing at 100%. Depth will most likely determine how the 4 takes shape.

What's clear as day is that Laurimar and PH seem the pacesetters with West/SM/Mernda and Kilmore following closely.
I’d throw Eltham in that mix if South are looking at their results.

West are a team i didn't see improving and i have been proven wrong so far.

I'll be chatting with their coach later in the week which I'm excited about.

He is one that doesn't give too much away like some of the others and i think thats what makes him hard to read.

He looked clueless and lost in pre-season which is why i questioned his role but it shows that when you connect with your playing group and you bring in a positive culture, the team thrives on that.

Well done Hawks i hope they break their drought!

So in all honesty what is everyone's current ladder tips. After 4 rounds.....
Laurimer and Panton Hill absolute locks

West look extremely likely. Depth also looks the strongest

Genuine raffle between Kilmore, Eltham, South and Mernda.

Lalor probably not quite there.

Reservoir can’t make them.

I'm not stressing too much about comments from faceless people - Its pretty easy to throw stones from behind a wall, helping build one is a little braver.

Top Deck, i'm far from foolish mate and taking direct pot shots at an 18 year old on social media is about as weak as it gets on a footy forum.

You know me by first name, are you going to share yours Mr.Keyboard.........? Thought so, gutless.
Your a pre
How is he making a fool of himself? Hes telling the truth. Keep up the good work ben dont let nay sayers bring you down

Telling the truth please explain?
Coming out and saying you will challenge for the top4 now we are a few rounds in and a few losses and now blaming the draw for lalor’s ladder position

Your a pre

Telling the truth please explain?
Coming out and saying you will challenge for the top4 now we are a few rounds in and a few losses and now blaming the draw for lalor’s ladder position
It is the truth...they have had a tough draw. They aimed high and it hasn’t worked out so far so be it. Hardly making a fool of himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol i understand a lot of clubs have injuries. But my mail is Lalor has 9 out. 6 of which are walk in starters at any club here...

I’ve got it on good authority that Cloke will be wearing the green and gold of the Turtles in the coming weeks.

Not sure of the details, but I’m led to believe that it involves a sports teacher role of some kind up at the College

In other new, Is it true morang coach got citation from league for report ... no action taken . Apart from president same hierarchy that agreed last coach should be sacked after being set up by president and league .

I’ve got it on good authority that Cloke will be wearing the green and gold of the Turtles in the coming weeks.

Not sure of the details, but I’m led to believe that it involves a sports teacher role of some kind up at the College
46/46 player points already good luck

Novelli Ciriani Christopher didnt play don't know who the other 6 walk up starters are?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back