NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One went up this arvo. I must say Heidelberg west are proving me wrong so far, very pleased with the way they are going about things
Finally saying something meaningful Hutchy. Do you still think that there are no goals at HWest or that the coaching or game plan isn't there for them to improve? Maybe some coaches like to keep a lid on it a bit more than others who just come out and sell their team like they are going to win a flag based on preseason games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is 23rd man allowed if rezza can’t? Would be either both or none surely

I’m pretty sure Rezza can the 23rd man rule is across the round for every club, unless they don’t have a player on there list that qualifies as a 23rd man, which I’m sure they have to be under a certain age and never played senior footy before

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m pretty sure Rezza can the 23rd man rule is across the round for every club, unless they don’t have a player on there list that qualifies as a 23rd man, which I’m sure they have to be under a certain age and never played senior footy before

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The 23rd man is an under 19’s player or a player eligible to play under 19’s who has not played more than 3 senior games. Can only be 23rd man once per season.

Over hyped themselves now the embarrassment is trying to keep it low key. However great effort for the those that stuck to the target.
Great to see all the haters jump on a club and kick it while it is down, very quick to forget the proud history of one of the longest surving clubs in the valley. Good on the bloods for fighting it out, proud as to be a part of this great club culture. What have your clubs achieved at a decent level in the last 5-10 years? I don’t remember anyone being anything other than supportive when your chips were down. Looking forward to getting a few players back from injury and taking a few of these scalps to shut a few negative mouths.

Great to see all the haters jump on a club and kick it while it is down, very quick to forget the proud history of one of the longest surving clubs in the valley. Good on the bloods for fighting it out, proud as to be a part of this great club culture. What have your clubs achieved at a decent level in the last 5-10 years? I don’t remember anyone being anything other than supportive when your chips were down. Looking forward to getting a few players back from injury and taking a few of these scalps to shut a few negative mouths.
Ah well tough week. Lalor are building from the ground up.

It’s just bigfooty to bag teams at any chance.

I DON'T THINK OUR CHIPS ARE DOWN...?!? 32 Auskickers on Thursday from a blank piece of paper run by two legends of the DVFL, a functioning U19's that was depleted of 10-12 players across both sides (North & Lalor) and still had 3 on the bench, an engaged group of players (50+ at training both nights) that now need to make the scoreboard look a little more presentable for the supporters and members... 99 points is not what the club is ultimately looking for but a quick fix without culture is further away from a satisfactory result.

We are judged by scoreboards and ladder positions, this is true... The club has just invested $3000+ dollars into junior development and Auskick to ensure the 7 primary schools in our area see the Bloods as the home of football in Lalor plus a $4000 budgeted U19 program... If results like yesterday continue into 2020, then kick away... I have maintained all along that this won't be fixed quickly and maybe it's our club marketing to re-engage our membership base that is being confused with on-field confidence...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back