NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you people realise what you are doing is actually classified as bullying? The names and the threats you have all been throwing out personally attacking this man is disgusting. Yes what he did was not right and he should not have reacted like that but as you can see the scuffle was over and then number #8 came running over and rubbed #11 face in the ground, of course you are going to retaliate. You sitting there calling him weak as piss.. the only people that are weak as piss are all of you who personally bash someone’s character because of a split second choice he made after getting his face rubbed in the dirt by ANOTHER player who attacked him AFTER the scuffle was broken up. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You are all acting like these boys should be playing for fun and to be best mates with each other, they play because they have the passion and drive to do so, it’s not a play date, it’s a physical contact sport. Judge the act not the person. I’m sure half of you sitting in here calling him weak as piss has made a split stupid decision when angry without thinking of the consequences or seriousness of the situation. This bloke obviously has a passion for the sport and would be ashamed of his actions but enough with bullying and name calling, I’m sure you are all grown enough to know right from wrong. You have no idea of the consequences your words could cause, it’s disgusting.

Lol, please.

If anything I’m impressed and proud of the reaction this has got. 20-30 years ago people would say it’s part of the game.

Now it’s cleary not tolerated anymore

Do you people realise what you are doing is actually classified as bullying? The names and the threats you have all been throwing out personally attacking this man is disgusting. Yes what he did was not right and he should not have reacted like that but as you can see the scuffle was over and then number #8 came running over and rubbed #11 face in the ground, of course you are going to retaliate. You sitting there calling him weak as piss.. the only people that are weak as piss are all of you who personally bash someone’s character because of a split second choice he made after getting his face rubbed in the dirt by ANOTHER player who attacked him AFTER the scuffle was broken up. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You are all acting like these boys should be playing for fun and to be best mates with each other, they play because they have the passion and drive to do so, it’s not a play date, it’s a physical contact sport. Judge the act not the person. I’m sure half of you sitting in here calling him weak as piss has made a split stupid decision when angry without thinking of the consequences or seriousness of the situation. This bloke obviously has a passion for the sport and would be ashamed of his actions but enough with bullying and name calling, I’m sure you are all grown enough to know right from wrong. You have no idea of the consequences your words could cause, it’s disgusting.

Jesus Christ almighty, what a knobhead you are. Quite possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on Big Footy, and that’s quite an achievement.

Literally every single thing you’ve written is total garbage. I won’t even bother dignifying your comments with a response, other than to say, I hope you’ll be keeping #11 on the sidelines, because his season is done. 👍🏼

*EDIT* Just noticed you’ve joined this forum today. LOL, so you’re his dad or brother or best mate. Cool.

Jesus Christ almighty, what a knobhead you are. Quite possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on Big Footy, and that’s quite an achievement.

Literally every single thing you’ve written is total garbage. I won’t even bother dignifying your comments with a response, other than to say, I hope you’ll be keeping #11 on the sidelines, because his season is done.

Shut up you dickhead.. you’ve talked so much shit on this forum that I don’t know weather to buy you mints or toilet paper. Hope you feel tuff bullying someone much much younger than you. Get a life and do something productive with your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut up you dickhead.. you’ve talked so much **** on this forum that I don’t know weather to buy you mints or toilet paper. Hope you feel tuff bullying someone much much younger than you. Get a life and do something productive with your time.

For starters: whether* tough*

Clearly you’re about 17 years old, judging by your comments, so there’s a free English lesson.

Not sure what age has to do with anything, but if you’re cool with blokes throwing coward punches on the footy field, that’s your prerogitive. Hopefully you’re never on the receiving end of one, because you don’t have many brain cells to lose.

Last edited:
For starters: whether* tough*

Clearly you’re about 17 years old, judging by your comments, so there’s a free English lesson.

Not sure what age has to do with anything, but if you’re cool with blokes throwing coward punches on the footy field, that’s your perogitive. Hopefully you’re never on the receiving end of one, because you don’t have many brain cells to lose.
LOL spot on moloney

Literally every single thing you’ve written is total garbage. I won’t even bother dignifying your comments with a response, other than to say, I hope you’ll be keeping #11 on the sidelines, because his season is done.

*EDIT* Just noticed you’ve joined this forum today. LOL, so you’re his dad or brother or best mate. Cool.

Don’t know this bloke from a bar of soap

Shut up you dickhead.. you’ve talked so much **** on this forum that I don’t know weather to buy you mints or toilet paper. Hope you feel tuff bullying someone much much younger than you. Get a life and do something productive with your time.

How’s the tanty!! We’re you stomping your feet when you wrote this? Muppet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate take your rose coloured glasses off, judge the act not the person? It’s the person that commits the act, piss weak act, he tried to puff his chest and got embarrassed and then saw the opportunity to whack the bloke on the ground being held down and from behind, that’s the dictionary version of a ‘cowards punch’

Driving home from footy is the App correct it saysKilmore 6 goals up on Panton Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back