NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, I played 200 games no cards and no suspension.

I feel zero sympathy or sadness for blokes who are prepared to do things like that.

We’ll have to agree to disagree
I'm not defending the actions so we kinda agree... I don't think the player was attempting to kill him either so using that brush through multiple posts and users is a little heavy also.

It happened, it's great that the player continued playing and 12 weeks is 12 weeks... Its in-line with the modern game.
In my opinion, the Faour incident at WPL had more intent and seemed vicious... I'm saying, this didn't seem to have those elements from the footage i saw (on my phone mind you) and as i didn't see the footage until after reading the posts on here, i was expecting the worst.

I don't know Ali personally but have heard he's a great person... Doesn't condone it, i feel for Saddington and think it was dealt with in a similar way to this. Its good to clean up the thugs and i do feel for the guys that trickle into lots of weeks for what can be at times umpires interpretations (automatic 2 weeks, yellow cards, red cards).

You may need to get a bit of sh- t of your chest pal ... go down to training tomorrow night and clear the air ....
& talk to them yourself.........
Or are you comfortable talking rubbish on this foreman...... & let the cat out the bag then ..... would like to c what there response is ?? Get back to all of us on Friday & tell us the outcome pls
WATCH THIS SPACE ........ l’m tipping BUNKER WILL HAVE O FOR US ALL ON FRIDAY..... l will b going to watch the young kids on sat what about you banker ??? Hope to c you there

And here come the threats, why can’t people just say the truth and tell me I’m telling lies?
There is no denials ? Just threats..
I don’t like how your now former senior coach has been treated, and people have to own some of that responsibility.
Unfortunately I won’t be going down to the club anymore or watching the young blokes play.
Just wanted people to be held accountable and looks like those people are coming forward.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kilmore any chance of doing the seniors/reserves double? Would probably have them as second favs to ph right now and their rezzies finished 2nd
They are the biggest danger for Panton Hill. Huge pressure on Panton Hill if they are straight in.

Big ground and knowing the can beat them is invaluable.

Reserves no idea. I haven’t seen anything more than the end of games.

Thanks for sharing Benny.

It has been my theory on kids and young adults ..

We have to nurture them and let them find there feet, and work with them and be flexible to there needs and wants , until such time as there life becomes balanced ..
Otherwise we lose them to our sport.
Anyone that knows me knows that has been my theory for years, as I have had to change to grow with this, it wasn’t always my thinking but I had to change my thinking from generations to generation, and adapt.

Old school is finished ..
people have to change there thinking and from the ages of 16/21 work with the young men and women so they stay involved in sport and then the sport reaps the rewards as they mature and find there grounding.!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well worth a read

This is an absolutely spot on read, I think the league should be doing something to make it a lot more accessible to those wanting to play footy on top of having all these young guys/girls trying to enter a job market which is quite honestly getting worse to enter at the moment (I think that plays a part too)

I started working in more of a social sporting capacity earlier in the year and it's so much more relaxed - just simply asking people "how are you doing", "what's been happening" and having fun with friends, that's what it's all about and it's starting to get lost a bit, but it's not irretrievable.

Yeah true that,

But if we just work with them and take some pressures off, and gain there respect and don’t demand it they will work with you.
Not all are but 8 out of the 10 will that’s a lot better rate than probably 3 out of 10 at the moment.
It’s a completely new generation we are dealing and been trusted with to keep growing our game and junior sport in general , and your right times and things have changed, but we also have to change with them.
Yelling and screaming is gone, swearing in general not so bad but not at them directly, and believe it or not, understanding each and every person on that list and maybe sending a text to each one of those younger generation once a week just to see how they are and encourage them, notice when something isn’t right, have chat and sometimes you would be surprised what comes out as they learn to trust you, it may be they need a good cry and a hug. It’s not always about footy the world has changed and we need to change with it, home, sport and work!!
I love this topic, finally we can do some good on here if we all take notice of that article and hopefully we can grow the knowledge and 8 out of 10 of us will learn and take on board instead of the 3 out of 10..

Great topic

There is games on this weekend Doona how do you think kilmore will go

I actually think their best 22 (if available) make the playoff, whether they can get past Panton Hill remains to be seen.
Structurally as mentioned in previous pages I think they have the balance about right, with young Paxton doing a mighty job as a 6'2" ruckman against some pretty handy grown men this year.
Swindells and Cooney offer a real point of difference forward, as in who get's the best defender, then you have the Webb smarts, as well as Skidmore, Binion and co. nipping around dangerously.
They'll always get enough F50 entries these days to win any game, it's how those entries are, combined with the oppo pressure on said entry that will tell the tale.

I'm spewing I can't attend Sunday so hoping like buggery the boys get up so I can get to the next one.

I actually think their best 22 (if available) make the playoff, whether they can get past Panton Hill remains to be seen.
Structurally as mentioned in previous pages I think they have the balance about right, with young Paxton doing a mighty job as a 6'2" ruckman against some pretty handy grown men this year.
Swindells and Cooney offer a real point of difference forward, as in who get's the best defender, then you have the Webb smarts, as well as Skidmore, Binion and co. nipping around dangerously.
They'll always get enough F50 entries these days to win any game, it's how those entries are, combined with the oppo pressure on said entry that will tell the tale.

I'm spewing I can't attend Sunday so hoping like buggery the boys get up so I can get to the next one.

on topic of participation in sport, agree there are better ways it can be delivered, but we are also in an environment with so many options - different sports, but also more recreational sports - hiking/various forms of biking/snowboarding etc... we also see a heap more young adults travelling. When I was 18 he odd friend went to europe or sth america, now it seems like every 2nd kid is off travelling and seeing the world - which is awesome, but does make it hard to commit to a sport like footy which requires alot of contact ours and life investment.

The number of options available also contributes to smaller crowds at local footy. One big impact on this is the prevalence of gambling. I like to get out and about to sport (local footy/AFL) but alot of mates would happily sit at the pub or their living room and punt on everything and anything.

If Fletch does get the senior job next year then I wouldn’t be surprised to see Cameron Cloke running around in a Mernda jumper as well.
on topic of participation in sport, agree there are better ways it can be delivered, but we are also in an environment with so many options - different sports, but also more recreational sports - hiking/various forms of biking/snowboarding etc... we also see a heap more young adults travelling. When I was 18 he odd friend went to europe or sth america, now it seems like every 2nd kid is off travelling and seeing the world - which is awesome, but does make it hard to commit to a sport like footy which requires alot of contact ours and life investment.

The number of options available also contributes to smaller crowds at local footy. One big impact on this is the prevalence of gambling. I like to get out and about to sport (local footy/AFL) but alot of mates would happily sit at the pub or their living room and punt on everything and anything.

Kilmore would be pretty happy with there potential juniors coming through with Crosbie who I think has played some senior footy as a 17 year old and a couple other juniors winning league best & fairests

In Bali bozo
Drinking plenty!
Thanks for the advice **** smoker
="10571z, post: 62143344, member: 29998"]
Looks like Mike Hunter got his first taste of beer last night.
[/QUOTE]
At least I’m not hiding and giving a honest appraisal of the man..

Instead of just hanging him trying to stick the boots in,

I know the action isn’t a good look, but I also know the guy personally and I will say it exactly how it is, and out of character is exactly that..!!

Unlike your good self who seems to run from forum to forum kicking under a alias..
At least I can put my name up and call things how they are!!

100% sitting back in Bali listening to all this absolute shit regarding the Mernda Fella, not a good look I agree, but can tell tell you that from what’ve heard is what about the elbow to the head in the contest that went un noticed. ( again ) this bloke cops it every week and just goes along with it.
All I ****ing know is go down to the club and introduce yourself to him and you will see the gentle nature that he is. Yes not a good look, when they show him standing over the bloke from the leader news, I say keep your elbows down dick head and shit like this won’t happen.
And Umpires open your ****ing eyes, a lot of this shit would not happen if you were onto it. But hey...it is third division, they would give a **** which umpire they sent.

Even the Laurimer bloke gone done for six weeks for spitting on know one

In Bali bozo
Drinking plenty!
Thanks for the advice **** smoker
="10571z, post: 62143344, member: 29998"]
Looks like Mike Hunter got his first taste of beer last night.

100% sitting back in Bali listening to all this absolute s**t regarding the Mernda Fella, not a good look I agree, but can tell tell you that from what’ve heard is what about the elbow to the head in the contest that went un noticed. ( again ) this bloke cops it every week and just goes along with it.
All I ******* know is go down to the club and introduce yourself to him and you will see the gentle nature that he is. Yes not a good look, when they show him standing over the bloke from the leader news, I say keep your elbows down dick head and s**t like this won’t happen.
And Umpires open your ******* eyes, a lot of this s**t would not happen if you were onto it. But hey...it is third division, they would give a fu** which umpire they sent.

Even the Laurimer bloke gone done for six weeks for spitting on know one
[/QUOTE]
Haha this has to be one of the dumbest thing I have read. You are the problem. You are an old school eye for an eye. In every division players get targeted and deal with it. Doesn’t give them the right to go around and king hit players does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back