NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

What I do know is I’m not bagging him I do know Jarrod but I’m saying if he had no intention of leaving don’t let clubs think they are a chance and put a figure of what you think you are worth knowing you won’t get in higher levels . Good on him for staying but just saying he should be bit smarter about how he handles the talking to other clubs , remember nothing is held in confidence at clubs these days , everyone talks .
Your making out he approached clubs and put a figure on his head.I think thats crap and clubs approached him which is not shopping around.
Can you answer 2 simple questions seeing as you know?

Q1 Which clubs did he approach and how much $$he want??

Q2 You say you know him does not mean your his friend??
Thanks for reading and look forward to reading our honest reply.

Your making out he approached clubs and put a figure on his head.I think thats crap and clubs approached him which is not shopping around.
Can you answer 2 simple questions seeing as you know?

Q1 Which clubs did he approach and how much $$he want??

Q2 You say you know him does not mean your his friend??
Thanks for reading and look forward to reading our honest reply.
I don’t be revealing who the clubs were and yes I do know him but wouldn’t say I’m a friend as such ...but what I will say is I’m friendly with a person from a club he met with and I will say he nominated what he’s worth . Good on him I’ll say again but if he does want to move in future clubs maybe wary of past

I don’t be revealing who the clubs were and yes I do know him but wouldn’t say I’m a friend as such ...but what I will say is I’m friendly with a person from a club he met with and I will say he nominated what he’s worth . Good on him I’ll say again but if he does want to move in future clubs maybe wary of past

you w***er🤪

If coulsen wants to see how much $$$ is available by all means go ahead. How many years has he got left? If a pay packet that made it worth while to go then good on him. Obviously he couldn't get what he needed to leave his mates, & now he stays. Not an uncommon story.

Thoughts on how clubs have recruited and who will be the contenders and the pretenders?
Obviously Laurimar of note with some handy high quality recruits added to their young list,
Will Heidelberg West reach finals this year?
Mernda has recruited but how well?
Haven't heard much from South Morang, Kilmore or Old Eltham,
I think reservoir and lalor unfortunately need a lot more than a couple of recruits to change their fortunes.

Thoughts on how clubs have recruited and who will be the contenders and the pretenders?
Obviously Laurimar of note with some handy high quality recruits added to their young list,
Will Heidelberg West reach finals this year?
Mernda has recruited but how well?
Haven't heard much from South Morang, Kilmore or Old Eltham,
I think reservoir and lalor unfortunately need a lot more than a couple of recruits to change their fortunes.
Mernda look to have been the most active. Still very early for recruits.

I’m interested to see how Mernda pans out. I thought they were good last year and probably needed a few X factor players.

Have they lost anyone?

You speak as if you know which clubs he spoke to and how much he asked for.Could you please state as FACT the clubs and figures.You say shopped himself around so I gather he called them said he wanted to play there and asked for figure $xx.I reckon your full of $hit.I dont know Coulson either but seen him play and he dont deserve crap like this written about him by dumb,truth twisting parasites.
Must be a West man sticking up for his mate. Met with Thomastown, Bundoora, Hurtsbridge and Lower. Asked for $1,000 a game. Easy enough if a club calls to say no I’m staying. Why put a price on your head and meet with them if you are loyal and had no intention of leaving? But hey keep named calling and if you think it’s crap go and talk those clubs buddy

Must be a West man sticking up for his mate. Met with Thomastown, Bundoora, Hurtsbridge and Lower. Asked for $1,000 a game. Easy enough if a club calls to say no I’m staying. Why put a price on your head and meet with them if you are loyal and had no intention of leaving? But hey keep named calling and if you think it’s crap go and talk those clubs buddy
Well bloody said , I’m glad someone else knows the truth as this other joker obviously wears ear muffs and a blind fold 😂😂

Barflys account made in 2005 comments through RDFL and leagues around Melbourne don't hes think a West guy

Heard that teams who owe league fees will have until round 1 to clear existing debt or will have salary cap reduced - club x owes $7,000 then there cap is reduced by that amount. I reckon a couple of clubs will affected in this division and with the already reduced cap will make things challenging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that teams who owe league fees will have until round 1 to clear existing debt or will have salary cap reduced - club x owes $7,000 then there cap is reduced by that amount. I reckon a couple of clubs will affected in this division and with the already reduced cap will make things challenging
Should be cleaned up by finals or you shouldn’t be in them.

Either way it should be reduced by much more than you just owe.

Salary Cap is a token punishment... No premiership points while in any debt.

Allowing it encourages poor management... Points and ladder position flush out the breaches and highlight who needs improvement.

Anyone want to argue it can't be turned around in a season, I'm happy to debate it.

Reduction of cap is just another blindside tactic for responsible clubs and administrators.

NFNL are hard on Sunday team sheets and incorrect spelling but look away when there are bigger issues to tackle...

Salary Cap is a token punishment... No premiership points while in any debt.

Allowing it encourages poor management... Points and ladder position flush out the breaches and highlight who needs improvement.

Anyone want to argue it can't be turned around in a season, I'm happy to debate it.

Reduction of cap is just another blindside tactic for responsible clubs and administrators.

NFNL are hard on Sunday team sheets and incorrect spelling but look away when there are bigger issues to tackle...
100% correct "Reduction of cap is just another blindside tactic for responsible clubs and administrators."

Let me get this right? Senior clubs got to the end of 2019 being unfinancial to the league all whilst paying footballers .... yet junior club volunteers/mums/dads are getting heat put on (and fines) for basic computer or clerical errors often done at home on their own private time before they arrive at a ground on a Sunday?

What The Actual F**k?

Let me get this right? Senior clubs got to the end of 2019 being unfinancial to the league all whilst paying footballers .... yet junior club volunteers/mums/dads are getting heat put on (and fines) for basic computer or clerical errors often done at home on their own private time before they arrive at a ground on a Sunday?

What The Actual F**k?

What’s the punishment if you aren’t paying the cap?

Pretty funny point either way. $100 fine for missing the waterboys name but nothing for owing $10,000

What The Actual F**k?
Plenty of volunteers at Senior clubs doing club stuff on their own private time before they arrive at a ground on a Saturday.
League fines Senior clubs for the same rubbish. The league have set rounds during the year that senior clubs have to be be financial or they don't award points for the win, or ineligible for finals. Then final outstanding accounts due by end of October or they will look to reduce your salary cap lower than the rest of the comp.
Cost to register a team to the league in juniors - approx $600.00, Cost to register a team to the league in Seniors - $8000.00

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back