NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

When about it the wrong way or a few salty clubs because he didn’t sign with them.
If a club your playing at offered you a little more but less than other clubs were offering and you got to play with some of your best mates. I know what I would choose

#dontbesosour

When about it the wrong way or a few salty clubs because he didn’t sign with them.
If a club your playing at offered you a little more but less than other clubs were offering and you got to play with some of your best mates. I know what I would choose

#dontbesosour
From what I’ve heard the clubs more laughed at him rather then salty. If he had the mindset of thinking he could get big money in Div 1 he is dillusional. Obviously doesn’t want to test himself at a higher grade for less money. So good on him, but will never be rated as a player if he stays there. I’d like to see how he goes in div 1. But will have to be on $400-$500

He is the premier ruckman of div 3 with McLellan and parks heading to div 2 and duclos and whybrow finishing up? Gotta expect he will have his way with a few opponents next year
He got beaten by Laurimars 18 yr old ruckman last year at Laurimar, I saw the game and the young fella played all over him, from what I’ve seen, big fish little pond and no doubt that’s why Div 1 clubs scoffed at his asking price (if that is true)

He got beaten by Laurimars 18 yr old ruckman last year at Laurimar, I saw the game and the young fella played all over him, from what I’ve seen, big fish little pond and no doubt that’s why Div 1 clubs scoffed at his asking price (if that is true)
Josh Leather? My tip for flag the Power

Playing With close mates at West why would you leave a good culture and your mates if it’s not worth while? Why care about playing a higher division if you prefer playing your footy with mates. Solid Recruiting and the chance at a flag with mates probably turned the decision around.

We talk about mental health of professional footy players yet even the criticism at local level is out of control too. Few sour grapes and all of a sudden youre treated like a criminal grow up

I do agree with this. Strung a few club's along by all reports.
That is dumb eyes and ears it’s November pre season hasn’t even started

it’s the clubs job to lure him across, some clubs obviously thought because he was from west they could get him cheap but if he is obviously happy at West it would have to be a good offer to get him across. You need to remember the clubs would have rang him and chased him but there offer or club wasn’t enticing enough so it’s on them not him. Good luck to him.

Playing With close mates at West why would you leave a good culture and your mates if it’s not worth while? Why care about playing a higher division if you prefer playing your footy with mates. Solid Recruiting and the chance at a flag with mates probably turned the decision around.

We talk about mental health of professional footy players yet even the criticism at local level is out of control too. Few sour grapes and all of a sudden youre treated like a criminal grow up
You think all 4 or 5 clubs he may of met all pointed a gun to his head and got him to meetings? 3 comp medals and no finals games yet with the continued failed expectations of great recruiting. Interesting to see what happens if history repeats itself in 10 months time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His life long friends with a huge portion of the west playing group. A chance to have some success with your mates would be a good start?
Yes thats fine BUT DONT SHOP yourself around if you have no intentions of going , only to make your so called beloved club pay you more??? And then backflip , Im staying with mates...Cmon pal.

Chance to win a flag? Gee whiz I’d worry about making a final first.

Chance to win a flag? Gee whiz I’d worry about making a final first.
Okay let me rephrase. West have come a long way over the past couple of years, wasn't too long ago clubs were telling them to fold and were in a worse spot than Lalor and reservoir, it would be a massive achievement to break the finals drought. Credit to the committee for sticking to the course and slowly improving as a club.

Didn’t even think Coulson had a dominant year this year like his previous years. He just gets umpires votes because his always around the ball. Thought Ryall or Thompson should’ve taken out the leagues bnf

Yes thats fine BUT DONT SHOP yourself around if you have no intentions of going , only to make your so called beloved club pay you more??? And then backflip , Im staying with mates...Cmon pal.
You speak as if you know which clubs he spoke to and how much he asked for.Could you please state as FACT the clubs and figures.You say shopped himself around so I gather he called them said he wanted to play there and asked for figure $xx.I reckon your full of $hit.I dont know Coulson either but seen him play and he dont deserve crap like this written about him by dumb,truth twisting parasites.

You speak as if you know which clubs he spoke to and how much he asked for.Could you please state as FACT the clubs and figures.You say shopped himself around so I gather he called them said he wanted to play there and asked for figure $xx.I reckon your full of $hit.I dont know Coulson either but seen him play and he dont deserve crap like this written about him by dumb,truth twisting parasites.
What I do know is I’m not bagging him I do know Jarrod but I’m saying if he had no intention of leaving don’t let clubs think they are a chance and put a figure of what you think you are worth knowing you won’t get in higher levels . Good on him for staying but just saying he should be bit smarter about how he handles the talking to other clubs , remember nothing is held in confidence at clubs these days , everyone talks .

What I do know is I’m not bagging him I do know Jarrod but I’m saying if he had no intention of leaving don’t let clubs think they are a chance and put a figure of what you think you are worth knowing you won’t get in higher levels . Good on him for staying but just saying he should be bit smarter about how he handles the talking to other clubs , remember nothing is held in confidence at clubs these days , everyone talks .
you know him but cant even spell his name :D

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back