NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be South’s best chance for a flag in a long time. Top depth, young side.

We all probably thought they’d go backwards but just shows how valuable a strong junior program is regardless of “big” recruits, something many division 3 sides unfortunately don’t have

The young boys who won the 19s flag have had 2 years in the gym and look strong and will have no issues holding their own. Any team with a fit Tye Hall and Jake Potter will be hard to beat. If those two have some luck with injuries morang won’t lose many games.

The young boys who won the 19s flag have had 2 years in the gym and look strong and will have no issues holding their own. Any team with a fit Tye Hall and Jake Potter will be hard to beat. If those two have some luck with injuries morang won’t lose many games.

Way too early to predict the eventual finalists , yet alone premiers... I think at full strength there’s still 5 sides right in it.. 3 rounds down , yes a few sides have started really well , but only 2 games between 1st & 6th with plenty of footy to come.. Great to see so many kids getting games across the board , but I dint think we’ll get a true measure until rds 8-10.. If Mernda - Kilmore - Turtles get up this week the ladder becomes jam packed early.. All the best to all , should be a cracking season..

Way too early to predict the eventual finalists , yet alone premiers... I think at full strength there’s still 5 sides right in it.. 3 rounds down , yes a few sides have started really well , but only 2 games between 1st & 6th with plenty of footy to come.. Great to see so many kids getting games across the board , but I dint think we’ll get a true measure until rds 8-10.. If Mernda - Kilmore - Turtles get up this week the ladder becomes jam packed early.. All the best to all , should be a cracking season..
Going to be a fantastic year with every game being a battle besides probably the Mustangs who hopefully can keep improving.

Depth will be important with a fair few injuries already building speaking to clubs.

3 weeks and 3 times Mernda have featured at the tribunal (yes one not guilty). Either way most clubs wouldn’t want to be mentioned that many times in a year

Going to be a fantastic year with every game being a battle besides probably the Mustangs who hopefully can keep improving.

Depth will be important with a fair few injuries already building speaking to clubs.

depth and health will be crucial. Reading the preview online over the last few weeks and it seems plenty of sides are banged up with the bloods finishing with no bench and Mernda losing 2 prime movers in smith and Evans last week.

South Morang look irresistible at the moment and will get the victory over Mernda by 25

Lalor to finally get a win albeit against the battling mustangs by 60+

I still believe in Kilmore and they play there ground really well and should get the points against West by 12

The turtles will compete hard but won’t be able to match the powers class. Power by 25

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 out of 4 last week with the Lions sounding a warning to the rest of the competition with a great win over Kilmore.
Lalor travel to Reservoir this week with both teams looking to chalk up there first win. Lalor have shown signs this year of overall improvement and will be too strong for Reservoir who will be hoping for a competitive showing. Lalor by 41 points
Match of the day sees West make the trip up to Kilmore. The blues would be disappointed with last weeks effort but do get Ryall back this week. West are undefeated and going along nicely but losing Chiminello who has been great at CHB might hurt them. At home Kilmore just by 5 points
The turtles travel to Laurimar this week and after getting their first win last week look to make it 2 in a row. The Power though are undefeated and get Williamson back this week. The turtles will make life difficult for the power but power too strong. Power by 27 points
In the last game Mernda travel to next suburb rival South Morang. Safe to say the hype about the lions is real after last weeks thumping of Kilmore, they may have had their critics re recruiting etc but the kids they have from the 19’s premiership in 2019 are standing up big time. As for Mernda, the hype hasn’t matched their results and they will slip to 0-4 with a loss and finals become that more difficult. Pressure is on at Demonland but can’t see them winning and lions improving to 4-0. Lions by 27 pts
Looks like great weather for footy, so enjoy.

4 from 4, so happy with that. Lalor on the board, resa competitive for a half but Lalor too string
Kilmore proved how tough they are to beat at hone smacking west. West fail their first big challenge, next few weeks will see where they are at.
Laurimar get the win over the turtles who started like a house on fire but failed to go on with after half time
Sth Morang stay undefeated beating the winless Mernda. I think so far the demons have been the biggest disappointment and the lions the surprise packets.
At this stage Sth Morang, Laurimar, Kilmore for finals
West most likely for other spot
Turtles will spring a surprise
Lalor,Mernda and resa I can’t see making 2021 finals, early predictions and that’s all they are

4 from 4, so happy with that. Lalor on the board, resa competitive for a half but Lalor too string
Kilmore proved how tough they are to beat at hone smacking west. West fail their first big challenge, next few weeks will see where they are at.
Laurimar get the win over the turtles who started like a house on fire but failed to go on with after half time
Sth Morang stay undefeated beating the winless Mernda. I think so far the demons have been the biggest disappointment and the lions the surprise packets.
At this stage Sth Morang, Laurimar, Kilmore for finals
West most likely for other spot
Turtles will spring a surprise
Lalor,Mernda and resa I can’t see making 2021 finals, early predictions and that’s all they are
Does winless mean zero wins?

All good. I just remember them beating Lalor. When you bag a team you want to get you facts right lol. It was a massive part of you argument haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back